Welcome to Arendelle! Thank you, Sir!
欢迎来到阿伦戴尔欢迎!
Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.
注意脚下 大门马上要打开了
Why do I have to wear this?
我一定要穿这个吗?
Because the Queen has come of age.
今天城门就要打开了
It's Coronation Day!
女王的加冕日!
That's not my fault.
跟我有什么关系
- What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack!
你想要什么 斯特? -给我点吃的!
What's the magic word? Please!
先说口令! -求你了!
A..a... a... a! Share!
喂!给我留点!
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!
真不敢相信,城门终于打开了!
And for a whole day!
而且打开一整天哦!
Faster, Persi!
快 亲爱的!
Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.
阿伦戴尔 我们最神秘的贸易伙伴
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets
打开大门,让我揭开你的秘密
and exploit your riches.
榨干你的财富
...Did I just say that out loud?
我是不是说的太大声了?
Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to.
我已经等不急要进去了
See the Queen and the Princess.
拜见女王和公主!
I bet they're absolutely lovely.
我打赌她们一定可爱极了
I bet they are beautiful.
她们一定是大美女
Princess Anna...?
安娜公主?
...Huh? Yeah?
恩?
- Sorry to wake you, ma'am but... - No, no, no. You didn't.
很抱歉叫醒您 -哦,没,没事
I've been up for hours.
我早就起来了...呵欠
Who is it?
嗯?谁在外面?
It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.
呃,还是我,城门马上就要打开了
Time to get ready. Of course!
您该起床做准备了! -哦,当然!
Ready for what?
准备什么?
Your sister's coronation, ma'am.
您姐姐的加冕典礼,殿下
My sister's cor-neration...
我姐姐的加冕...
It's coronation day!
今天是加冕日!