手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 冰雪奇缘 > 正文

看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第7期:安娜遇见真爱

来源:可可英语 编辑:dream   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown.

陛下 猥琐屯公爵求见
Weselton. The Duke of Weselton..
威斯顿!我是威斯顿公爵...
Your Majesty,
陛下
As your closest partner in trade,
作为您最亲密的贸易伙伴
It seems only fitting that I offer you.
我想邀请您跳加冕后的第一支舞
Your first dance as Queen.
望陛下赏光
Thank you... Only I don't dance.
谢谢...但我不会跳舞
But my sister does.
不过我妹妹会
Lucky you... -Oh, I don't think...
你真幸运 -我可不觉得...
If you swoon, let me know, I'll catch you.
如果你被我转晕了,我会接着你的
Sorry.
不好意思
Like an agile peacock...
看我像只灵活的孔雀
Speaking of, so great to have the gates open.
你们能打开城门真是太好了
Why did they shut them in the first place?
以前干嘛要关上呢?
Do you know the reason? Hmm?
你知道原因吗? 嗯?
No. -No...
不知道 -不知道?
Oh, all right. Hang on.
好吧,我们继续
They don't call me "the little dipper" for nothing.
我可是个“舞林高手”哦!
Like a chicken...with the face of a monkey... I fly.
看我跳“鸡舞”...“猴子舞”...飞起来啦!
Let me know when you're ready for another round, M'Lady.
希望下次还能有幸邀您公主殿下
Well, he was sprightly.
哈!他真是活跃
Especially for a man in heels.
穿了高跟鞋还这么能蹦跶
Are you okay? - I've never been better.
你还好吗? -我好得很呢!
This is so nice.
我今天好开心
I wish it could be like this all the time.
真希望永远都能像今天一样
Me too...
我也希望...
But it can't.
但是不行
Why not? -If...It just can't.
为什么不行? -就是..不行
Excuse me for a minute.
对不起 我失陪一会儿
Glad I caught you. - Hans!
又接住你了 -汉斯!
I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide...Oops. Sorry.
经常只有我一个人在大厅里滑...哦 不好意思
... Your physique helps I'm sure too.
...你这么强壮肯定没问题
What's this? I was born with it,
这是什么? -哦,生下来就长了
Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll.
其实,我曾梦到被一个地精吻过
I like it.
真有趣
Yeah, The whole thing! You got it.
对!整个都吞下去!哈哈,你做到了
Okay wait, wait. So you have how many brothers?
对了,你有多少兄弟来着?
Twelve older brothers.
十二个哥哥
Three of them pretended I was invisible...
其中三个哥哥在过去两年里...
literally... for two years.
完全把我当透明的
- That's horrible. - It's what brothers do.
太可怕了 -兄弟之间就是这样
... And sisters.
姐妹之间也是
Elsa and I were really close when we were little.
我跟艾莎小时候很亲密
But then, one day she just shut me out, and...
可是有一天,她突然把拒之门外
And I never knew why.
直到现在我都不知道为什么
I would never shut you out.
我永远不会将你拒之门外

重点单词   查看全部解释    
invisible [in'vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 看不见的,无形的
n. 隐形人(或物

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
agile ['ædʒail]

想一想再看

adj. (动作)敏捷的,灵活的,(头脑)机灵的

联想记忆
frivolity [fri'vɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 轻浮

 
pitiful ['pitifəl]

想一想再看

adj. 慈悲的,可怜的

 
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
overwhelming ['əuvə'welmiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 势不可挡的,压倒的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。