手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 穿普拉达的女王 > 正文

《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第10期:为梦想“曲线救国”

来源:可可英语 编辑:spring   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Yeah, Nate said it was great.

是啊,内特说得很好
He actually… He applied here, but they wanted someone with more experience.
他其实应聘过这里,但他们需要经验丰富的
Here. Huh? What's this?
给.嗯?是什么?
I don't want you to get behind on your rent.
我不想你拖房租
Dad, how did you… It's…
爸,你怎么~ 只是~~
I'm gonna kill Mom.
我要掐我妈
Dad, thank you.
谢谢你,爸爸
It's really good to see you. You too, honey.
真高兴见到你. 我也是,宝贝
So, you want to start grilling me now…
你想现在就说正题呢~
or should we wait till after dinner?
还是等吃完饭了后?
I thought I'd let you at least enjoy the bread basket first.
我想让你吃了早饭再说
No, no, no. It's okay. Go right ahead.
不,不,没关系,现在说吧
We're just a little worried, honey.
我们只是很担心你,宝贝
We get e-mails from you at your office at 2:00 a.m.
我们凌晨两点收到你的电邮
Your pay is terrible. You don't get to write anything.
工资低,有不参与文笔工作
Hey, that's not fair.
嘿,这么说不公平
I wrote those e-mails.
我有写那些电邮
I'm just trying to understand why someone who got accepted to Stanford Law…
我试着了解被斯坦福法律系接受的人~
turns it down to be a journalist, and now you're not even doing that.
为什么会想做记者,更何况你现在还不算是记者
Dad, you have to trust me.
爸,你要相信我
Being Miranda's assistant opens a lot of doors.
做马琳达的助理就不用愁将来了
Emily is going to Paris with Miranda in a few months…
艾米莉要和马琳达去巴黎几个月
and she's gonna meet editors and writers from every important magazine.
她会遇到著名杂志社的编辑和作者
And in a year, that could be me.
再过一年,我也能去了
All right? Mm-hmm.
好吗?嗯
Dad, I swear, this is my break.
爸,我发誓,这是我的转折点
This is my… my chance.
这是我的~~~机遇
This is my boss.
是我老板

重点单词   查看全部解释    
proposal [prə'pəuzəl]

想一想再看

n. 求婚,提议,建议

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
unfounded ['ʌn'faundid]

想一想再看

adj. 无事实根据的,无基础的,尚未建立的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。