手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第4季第71集:没奖学金上不了大学

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Em, your mother and I have cut you a lot of slack.

艾米 你妈和我太放任你了
And now this injury sidelines you indefinitely.
现在你受了伤 还不知能不能继续待在游泳队
And you still haven't told us
而你至今仍然隐瞒
the whole truth about how it happened.
你受伤的真相
Does it matter how it happened? It does matter!
有必要么 当然有必要
It matters to us, and to family services.
对我们和家庭服务中心来说都是
Those people think that
那些人认为
what happened to you happened in this house!
你是在这个家里受的伤
It didn't. Then where did it happen?!
不是 那到底是在哪
Did somebody hurt you?
是有人蓄意伤了你么
No! Can you just trust me?
没有 你们就不能信任我吗
This has nothing to do with trust!
这和信任毫无关系
This has to do with
而是作为你的父母
what we have a right to know as your parents!
我们有权知道真相
Dad, don't shout.
爸 别大吼大叫的
You want us to trust you-- what about trusting us?
你要我们信任你 那你信任我们了么
You cut us out of everything that's going on,
你对我们隐瞒了所有的事
and suddenly the police think we hurt you?
而警察却控诉是我们伤了你
I tried to explain, okay?
我尽力跟他们解释
I talked to Dr. Vargas.
我也和瓦格斯医生谈过
You talked to him? You are not to talk to that man!
你竟然和他谈 你不能和他谈
Emily, we're not done here!
艾米丽 我们还没说完
Look, I'm sorry, okay?! I'm really, really sorry!
我很抱歉 真的非常抱歉
There are other things that we need to talk about.
我们还有别的事要谈
All right? We have big changes that we have to deal with.
还有一些大问题得好好处理
Like where you're going to college,
比如说 你上哪所大学
how we're going to pay.
我们要怎么支付学费
Honey, we can talk about that later.
亲爱的 这个可以晚点再说
I know I screwed up the scholarships if I can't swim.
我知道如果我不能游泳 奖学金就泡汤了
Well, I'll get another job. I'll get three.
但我会再找一份工作 打三份工
Emily, you've been through more things
艾米丽 你经历过的事
than anybody at your age should have to survive,
远远超过同龄人所应该经历的
but your mother and I thought it was over,
可你妈和我以为那些都结束了
and it's not, is it?
但没有 对吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
slack [slæk]

想一想再看

n. 松弛的部分,松散,淡季,中止
adj.

联想记忆
announced [ə'naunst]

想一想再看

宣布的

 
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
trusting ['trʌstiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。