手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 冰雪奇缘 > 正文

看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第26期:安娜发现斯温才是真爱

来源:可可英语 编辑:dream   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Help.

救命
Anna. Oh no.
安娜! 噢 不
Olaf? Olaf. Get away from there.
雪宝? 雪宝 离壁炉远点
So this is heat... I love it.
哇 这就是火... 我喜欢
Ooh! But don't touch it!
噢! 还是别碰它
So, where's Hans? What happened to your kiss?
汉斯在哪? 他吻你了吗?
I was wrong about him. It wasn't true love.
我看错他了 这不是真爱
Huh. But we ran all the way here?
那我们不是白跑了?
Please Olaf, you can't stay here, you'll melt.
雪宝 你不能待在这儿 你会融化的
I am not leaving here until we find
在找到能救你的真爱之前
...some other act of true love to save you.
我是不会离开这里的
Do you happen to have any ideas?
你有别的主意吗?
I don't even know what love is.
我连爱是什么都不知道
That's okay, I do...Love is...
没关系 我知道 爱是...
putting someone else's needs before yours, like, you know,
把别人看得比自己重要,就像...
how Kristoff brought you back here
克里斯托弗为了救你
to Hans and left you forever.
把你交给汉斯,自己却转身离开
Kristoff loves me?
克里斯托弗喜欢我?
Wow, you really don't know anything about love, do you?
喔,看来你真的不懂什么是爱啊?
Olaf, you're melting.
雪宝 你要化了
Some people are worth melting for.
有些人值得我为她融化
Just maybe not right this second.
但现在可不是时候
Don't worry, I've got it!
别担心 我来搞定
We're going to get through...
我们得把...
Oh, wait. Hang on. I'm getting something.
等等 看我发现了什么
It's Kristoff and Sven! They're coming back this way.
是克里斯托弗和斯特! 他们回来了
They...they are?
他们回来了?
Wow, he's really moving fast. Huh...I guess I was wrong.
哇 真是疾驰如飞... 看来我错了
I guess Kristoff doesn't love
也许克里斯托弗还没有爱你爱到
...you enough to leave you behind.
能甘心就这么离你而去
Help me up, Olaf. Please.
扶我起来 雪宝
No, no, no, no, no. You need to
不 不 不 你需要
stay by the fire and keep warm.
留在这里保持体温
I need to get to Kristoff. - Why?
我要去找克里斯托弗 -为什么?
Oh, oh, oh, I know why.
噢!我知道了
There's your act of true love right there,
难道这就是能救你的真爱
Riding across the fjords like a Valiant,
那个像勇士一般穿越峡湾
pungent reindeer King! Come on!
浑身发臭的驯鹿王子! 我们走!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pungent ['pʌndʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 刺鼻的,辛辣的,尖锐的,刻薄的

联想记忆
inflation [in'fleiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 膨胀,通货膨胀

联想记忆
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人
vi.

 
melted [meltid]

想一想再看

adj. 融化的;溶解的 v. 融化;溶解(melt的过

 
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
valiant ['væljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 勇敢的,英勇的
n. 勇士,勇敢的人

联想记忆
outcome ['autkʌm]

想一想再看

n. 结果,后果

 
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。