手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第一季 > 正文

美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第5集精讲 第10期:冰释前嫌

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I am sorry if you feel that way.

我很抱歉你会这样想
I really am.
真的很抱歉
Because from the moment I met you,
因为从我们第一次见面
I have tried to make you feel comfortable with us.
我就一直想让你融入这个家庭
You think it's all in my head?
你觉得是我自己胡思乱想吗
No. Kind --I don't know.
也不是 或许...我也不知道
I mean...
我是说...
we really love having you and manny in our family.
我们真的很欢迎你和Manny的到来
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
So...you don't have to be so defensive.
其实...你不必这么多虑
I do that, don't i?
我有这样吗
A little. A little bit.
有一点 就一点而已
I'm feeling a hug.
让我们抱一下
I was thinking group hug, but this is nice. - You know I'd be there if I could --
我原本想我们仨一起抱 不过这样也行 其实我也想去
Oh, my god, there's hugging.
天哪 有人在拥抱
Haley, get off the phone already.
Haley 把电话挂了
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了
You heard him. He said, "get out of here."
你不是听见了吗 他说"你别在这儿碍事"
Oh, my god, you're such a girl.
我的天啊 你可真够娘们的
Dad, look-- I was coming to get a beer, anyways.
爸爸 我反正也想过来拿瓶啤酒
Nice apology.Nice beer.
你这道歉真有诚意 啤酒这招真有创意
Hey, there's our little roustabouts!
我们的小魔星来了
You look like you patched things up pretty good, huh?
看上去你们已经冰释前嫌了啊
Yeah.Yeah.
是的 是的
We can learn so much from the children.
我们该向孩子们学习
I bet it seems kind of silly now what you were even fighting about, huh?
我打赌你们现在肯定觉得 之前打架的原因很幼稚吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
patch [pætʃ]

想一想再看

n. 补丁,小片
vt. 修补,补缀

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。