本段对话选自Transformers,《变形金刚》
So?
怎样呢?
A minus. It's an A, though.
A减。但不管怎样,是个A。
Wait, wait, wait. I can't see. It's an A.
等等,等等,等等。我看不到。是个A。
So I'm good?
那我通过了吧?
You,re good. I got a little surprise for you, son.
通过了。儿子,我有一个惊喜给你。
What kind of?
什么样的惊喜?
Yeah, a little surprise.
小小的惊喜。
No. No, no, no, no. Dad! Oh, you got to be kidding me. See?
不,不,不,不,不,爸爸!嗔, 你一定是在开玩笑。
Yeah. I am. You're not getting a Porsche.
看到了吧?是的,我是在开玩笑,你不会得到一辆保时捷。
You think that's funny?
你认为那很好笑吗?
Yeah, I think it's funny.
是的,非常好笑。
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事?
You think I'd really get you a Porsche for your first car?
你真以为我给你买的第一辆本就是保时捷?
I don't want to talk to you for the rest of this whole thing.
我不想再和你说这件事了。
Oh, come on. It,s just practical joke.
哦,拜托,这只是个现实的笑话。
It's not a funny joke.
一点儿都不好笑。