手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 新福尔摩斯 > 正文

BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第250期:我将永远守护你们三人

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Ladies and gentlemen, just one last thing before the evening begins properly.

先生们女士们 在晚会开始之前 还有一件事情
Apologies for earlier, a crisis arose and was dealt with.
婚礼的早些时候出了点状况 我们为此道歉 但事情已经解除了
More importantly, however, today we saw two people make vows.
但更重要的是 今天我们见证了两位新人立下誓言
I've never made a vow in my life and after tonight I never will again.
我一生之中从未发过誓 而且今晚之后我也不会这么做
So, here in front of you all,my first and last vow.
所以 现在在大家面前 我将许下自己第一个 也是最后一个誓言
Mary and John,whatever it takes, whatever happens,from now on, i swear I will always be there.
玛丽和约翰 不管需要多大努力 不管发生任何事情 我发誓 从现在起我永远陪伴着你们
Always.For all three of you.Erm... Sorry, I mean... I mean two of you.
永远 为你们三人干杯 额...不好意思 我是说...为你俩干杯
All two of you. Both of you, in fact. I just miscounted.
你们俩 两位新人 刚才我算错数了
Anyway, it's time for dancing.Play the music again, please. Thank you.
现在是跳舞时间了 请再次奏响音乐 谢谢
OK, everybody, just dance, don't be shy.Dancing, please. Very good.
大家跳起来吧 不要害羞 请跳吧 非常好
Sorry, that was one more deduction than I was really expecting.
不好意思 我一不小心又做了一次推理演绎
Deduction? - Increased appetite...
推理? - 食欲大增
I'm starving. - Change of taste perception.
我快饿死了 - 口味改变
Oh, I chose this wine, but it's bloody awful!
我挑了这种酒 不过真是太难喝了
You were sick this morning.You assumed it was just wedding nerves.
你今天早晨还吐了 你以为只是因为婚礼而过度紧张
You got angry with me when I mentioned it to you.
当我向你提起时你还对我发脾气
All the signs are there. - The signs?
所有迹象都在那儿呢 - 迹象?
The signs of three. - What?
三个人的迹象. - 什么?
Mary, I think you should do a pregnancy test.
玛丽 我想你该去验个孕
Well, the statistics for the first trimester are...
关于早期妊娠的统计数据是...
Shut up!Just shut up. - Sorry.
闭嘴!闭嘴好吗? - 对不起
How did he notice before me?I'm a bloody doctor.
他怎么在我之前就注意到了?我可是个医生
It's your day off. - It's YOUR day off!
你在休假 - 是你在休假!
Stop. Stop panicking. - I'm not panicking.
少来 别太慌张 - 我没有慌
I'm pregnant, I'm panicking! - Don't panic.None of you panic.
是我怀孕了 我在慌呢! - 不要慌 你们都不要紧张
Absolutely no reason to panic.
根本没有什么好慌的
Oh, and you'd know, of course!
你又知道了是吧!
Yes, I would. You're already the best parents in the world,look at all the practice you've had. - What practice?
当然 你们已经是世上最好的父母了 想一想你们所有做过的训练 - 什么训练?
Well, you're hardly going to need me around now that you've got a real baby on the way.
你们现在都用不着我了 因为你们马上就有真正的小孩了
Are you all right? - Yeah!
你还好吧? - 很好!
Dance.Both of you now, go, dance.
跳舞 你们两个 快去跳舞
We can't just stand here, people will wonder what we're talking about. - Right.
我们不能只在这傻站着 别人会好奇我们在聊些什么的 - 对
Well, what about you?
那你呢?
Yeah, we can't all three dance, there are limits. -Yes, there are.
我们又不能三个人一起跳 这是有限制的 - 是的
Come on, husband, let's go.
好啊 老公 咱们去跳舞
This isn't a waltz, is it? - No.
这不是华尔兹舞曲吧? - 不是.
Don't worry, I have been tutoring him.
别担心 我已经辅导过他了
He did, you know. Baker Street, behind closed curtains.
他确实教过 在贝克街拉着窗帘
Mrs Hudson came in one time.I don't know how those rumours started!
哈德森太太中途进来过一次 结果谣言四起了!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
conceived

想一想再看

v. 构思;设想(conceive的过去式)

 
organized ['ɔ:gənaiz]

想一想再看

v. 组织

 
elicit [i'lisit]

想一想再看

vt. 引出,诱探出

联想记忆
assumed [ə'sju:md]

想一想再看

adj. 假装的;假定的

 
deduction [di'dʌkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 减除(额), 推论

联想记忆
specialize ['speʃəlaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 专门研究,专攻,使 ... 特殊化
v

联想记忆
commitment [kə'mitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行

联想记忆
shipment ['ʃipmənt]

想一想再看

n. 装船,货物,出货

 
storage ['stɔridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 贮藏,存储,保管,保管费,仓库,[计]存储器

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。