The Hudsucker Proxy,《金钱帝国》
I tell ya the guy's phony.
跟你说,那家伙绝对是在装腔作势。
Phony,huh?
装腔作势?你确定?
As a three-dollar bill.
我打赌。
Says who?
谁说他装腔作势了?
Sez me! Amy Archer. Why is he an Idea Man-because Hudsucker says so?
我—艾米阿瑟本人说的。凭什么把他称为“点子先生” ?就因为郝德克说他是他就是吗?
What're his ideas? Why won't anyone interview him?
他究竟都想出什么好点子了?为什么他从来不接受采访?
Five bucks says she mentions her Pulitzer.
我跟你打赌5块钱,她绝对要提她的普利策奖。
Again? You're on.
又打一次吗?行啊。
(as she picks up the morning paper)And just take a look at the mug on this guy-the jutting eyebrows,the simian forehead, the idiotic grin.
(拿起晨报)光看看这个人的脸:快飞起来的眉毛,猩猩似的额头,傻不愣登的笑。
Why he has a face only a mother could love...
他长那样子只有他妈才爱看…
On payday! The only story here is how this guy made a monkey out of you, Al.
还是在发工资的日子!今天就只有这么条新闻,看这个家伙怎样让你在人前丢脸。
Yeah, well, monkey or not I'm still editor of this rag.
是啊,嗯,不官我有没有丢脸,我还是这儿的主编。
Amy, I thought you were doing that piece on the F.B.I.J. Edgar Hoover: When Will He Marry?
艾米你不是在写关于FBI的埃德加胡佛《埃德加胡佛何时完婚》的报道吗?
I filed it yesterday.
我昨天就发稿了。
Well, do a follow-up: Hoover: Hero or Mama's Boy?
我再作个后续报道:《胡佛—是英雄还是妈妈的乖孩子?》