Titanic,《泰坦尼克号》
That's not what I was thinking.
我没有那么想。
What I was thinking was...
我在想的是。
What could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out?
究竟是什么事 让她这么想不开?
Well, I...It was everything.
是所有的事。
It was my whole world and all the people in it.
我周围的整个世界 以及当中的人。
And the inertia of my life... plunging ahead, and me, powerless to stop it.
生活里的惯性不停地向前,我却无力阻挡。
God, look at that thing.
哇 你看看这东西。
You'd have gone straight to the bottom.
你可真是沉到底了。
Five hundred invitations have gone out.
已经发出了五百张请帖。
All of Philadelphia society will be there.
费城所有的名流都会到场。
And all the while, I feel...
然而 这时候,
I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room... screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one even looks up.
我觉得自己在人群中高声呐喊,却没有人理会,没有人注意。
Do you love him?
你爱不爱他?
Pardon me?
什么?
Do you love him?
你爱不爱他?
You're being very rude. You shouldn't be asking me this.
你真没礼貌 怎么可以这样问题我?
It's a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?
这问题题很简单 你爱不爱他嘛?
This is not a suitable conversation.
我们不应该谈论此事。
Why can't you just answer the question?
就回答我的问题题啊?
This is absurd.
这太荒唐了。
You don't know me and I don't know you...
你我根本不认识。
and we are not having this conversation at all.
我们没什么好谈的了。
You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous...
你非常无礼而且自以为是。
and I am leaving now.
我要走了。
Jack, Mr. Dawson, it's been a pleasure.
杰克?道森先生 真是幸会。
I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you...
我找你出来是要向你道谢的。