Just put out some snacks! They'll eat anything!
用些吃的就可以了,他们什么都吃
Ambrosia!
天赐佳肴
How's it going?
玩得开心吗?
Qué pasa, girlfriend?
你好啊,姑娘
Way to cut up a rug, Insecto!
跳得不错,虫虫
Who wants to go for a swim with the Link?
谁想和林克一起游游泳啊?
Hi. I'm Benzoate-Ostylezene-Bicarbonate.
嗨,我是安息香酸O型环绕重碳酸盐
Or you can call me "B.O.B.", whichever's easier.
你也可以叫我“鲍勃”,这样简单些
Did I come on too strong? I'm sorry.
我是不是太急了?我很抱歉
I'm a little rusty. I've been in prison my whole life.
我有些生疏了 我在监狱里呆了一辈子
Why'd I mention prison?
我干吗要提监狱?
I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just going to go.
我不是存心吓你的,我这就走好了
I feel so stupid.
我太傻了
All right, everyone, just stay calm. Whatever you do, do not provoke them.
好了,大家,保持冷静 不管做什么,千万别惹着他们
Anyone care for an Atomic Gin Fizz? It's got quite a...
谁要来点原子杜松子泡沫酒? 这东西很...
...kick. ...
带劲
Ohlorine! Ohlorine in my eyes!
氯气!氯气进眼睛啦!
They're turning on us! - Everyone run for your lives!
他们朝我们来啦! - 大家快逃命啊!
What are they running away from?
他们被什么吓跑了?
That's hilarious, Jim.
太有趣了,吉姆
That's exactly the kind of down-home country humor
这就是我到弗雷斯诺后会想念的...
I'm gonna miss when I'm in Fresno. ...
乡间幽默
This is Derek Dietl, signing off for the very last time.
我是德里克?迪特尔 最后一次为您播报