Good night, Modesto! Ohannel 172.
晚安,莫德斯托 172频道
And cut.
停拍!
Did you like that sign off? Just made it up.
喜欢那“最后播报”的道别词吗? 临时编的
Oh, my goodness.
我的上帝
Wait, wait, wait! But, but!
等等等等!别别别别!
Oh, Derek. You wouldn't believe my last three weeks!
德里克,你不会相信我这三周 是怎么过的,你不会信的
Thinking about you was the only thing that kept me sane.
不停想你,就是唯一能让我 保持理智的原因
Oan't breathe! Ribs collapsing! Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry!
不能喘气!肋骨要断了! 噢,天啊,我很抱歉
Oh, my goodness. Is that better?
我的天啊,这样好些吗?
OK. OK.
好了,好了
I'm still kind of getting used to my new strength.
我还是没有适应好我的力气
Wow! You really are big!
哇!你真的好大!
Yeah, but I'm still me. I'm still the same girl you fell in love with.
是啊,但我还是我啊 我还是那个你爱的女孩
Except you did just destroy the Golden Gate Bridge.
除了你的确弄坏了金门大桥
But that was the only way I could stop that giant robot!
但那是我能制止 那巨大机器人的唯一办法啊
You ever think I could do something like that?
你以为我愿意干那样的事情吗?
No, I didn't. I can honestly say it never, ever, ever, ever,
不,我没那么想 老实说我根本从没,从没,从没...
ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever occurred to me. ...
从没,从没,从没这样想过
Look, I know this is a little weird.
听我说,我知道这有点奇怪
OK, it's a lot weird, but we'll figure it out.
好吧,是很奇怪,但我们会有办法的
I know that, together, we can find a way to get me back to normal.
我知道的,一起的话 我们就能找到让我恢复正常的方法