手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第一季 > 正文

美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第8集精讲 第6期:睡衣派对

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

There are my little stinkers.

小捣蛋们来了
Howdy. Hi, Grandpa.
嗨 外公好
Come on in. Hey.
进来 嘿
Hola. Hola, hola.
哈罗 哈罗哈罗
Well, hello there, Haley.
你好呀 海莉
Take it down a notch, Jethro.
消停消停吧 小色鬼
So, you guys ready for some fun?
准备好疯玩了吗
What?
干嘛
I love you, grandpa, and I'm never gonna forget you.
我爱你 外公 你永远活在我的心中
Okay, okay. Back at ya, champ.
好了好了 快松开 小家伙
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a pajama party. Where's your P.J.'s?
喔喔 今天可是睡衣派对 你们的睡衣
Yeah, they're in my bag. I need to talk to you about something.
在我包里面 我得跟你说件事
She wants to go to a party with Dylan, grandpa
她想和迪兰去参加派对 外公
Shut up, Alex.
艾丽克斯 闭嘴
It's at my friend Andrew Adler's.
在我朋友安德鲁·艾德勒家里
He lives three blocks from here.
离这里只有几个街区
Oh. Walking distance. Right.
只有几步路 对呀
So I wouldn't ask you this,
我其实不好意思开口的
because I love coming to your house,
因为我喜欢来你这儿
but it's kind of an important party, and I-
但是这次派对很重要 我
Somebody invites you over,
别人请你去他家
the last thing you wanna do is insult them.
你总不能让人家难堪
Exactly. I'm glad we agree.
就是说呀 很高兴我们达成了一致
Oh, my God. That was so easy. This is awesome.
哦天啊 那么容易 太爽了
You really don't understand what just happened there, do you?
你是真不明白刚刚是怎么回事吧
P.J.'s on, Haley! What?
海莉 换上睡衣 什么
Um, I would be happy to let her change in my room.
我自愿提供我的卧室让她换衣服

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shipment ['ʃipmənt]

想一想再看

n. 装船,货物,出货

 
insult ['insʌlt]

想一想再看

vt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂
n. 侮辱,辱骂

 
notch [nɔtʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刻痕,等级,峡谷 vt. 刻凹痕,用刻痕计算,计分

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。