When are you gonna turn in your report card?
你打算什么时候交成绩单?
I was thinking, it's so busy that if I didn't say anything,
我在想 既然课时那么紧 要是我什么也不说
Miss Morello Mst loforget about it.
也许Morello小姐就忘了
CHRIS: It didn't take much to graduate from my old school.
从我的母校毕业很轻松
All you needed was a ride to the graduation.
你只要直接去参加毕业典礼就可以了
Who are you?
你是谁?
I was in Ms. Jenkins' class.
我是Jenkins小姐班上的
Oh. Here.
哦 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Chris, where's your report card? Chris
你的成绩单呢?
My mom's been really busy.
我妈实在很忙
I promise I'll have it by tomorrow.
我保证明天一定带来
Make sure you do.
明天一定要交哦
CHRIS: Because my father was used to working all the time,
因为我老爸习惯了永远在上班
staying home was tough.
呆在家里就很难熬
But at least he got to watch one of his favorite things:
不过至少他能看件他最喜欢的东西了:
Soap operas. The Yankees were good,
肥皂剧 Yankee队的棒球赛是还不错
but not better than The Young and the Restless.
不过绝没"The Young and the Restless"好 (CBS日间肥皂剧 1973年开拍至今...)
CHRIS: At Corleone,
在Corleone区
if you needed something like a forged report card
如果你需要一张假成绩单
or a tardy slip, there was one guy that could get it for you,
或者迟到假条之类的东西 有个家伙都能帮你搞到
and his name was Fisher.
他就是Fisher
Hey, Fisher.
嘿 Fisher
Who's this?
这是谁?
Chris.
我叫Chris
Tell him I'm not talking to him.
告诉他 我不会跟他说话的
He's not talking to you. Chris.
他不会跟你说话的 他叫Chris
He a friend of yours?
他是你朋友?
Yeah.
是啊
Pat him down.
搜他身
He's clean.
他没问题
What does he want?
他想要什么?
I need a new... Hey, hey.
我要张新的... 喂 喂
Tell him I'm not talking to him.
告诉他我不跟他说话
He's not talking to you.
他不跟你说话
He needs a new report card.
他要张新成绩单
He got an F, but he doesn't want to show it to his mother.
他得了个F 可不想拿给老妈看
Okay, I got it. It's a two-part job.
好了我知道了 这得分两步做
He needs a report card with an A for his mother to sign,
他得拿张得A的成绩单给他老妈签字
and a report card with an F with his mother's signature on it.
然后是有他老妈签字的F成绩单
So you'll do it?
那你愿意做喽?
I'm not talking to him.
我不跟他说话.
He's not talking to you.
他不跟你说话
So you'll do it?
那你愿意做喽?
Okay, let's say I do this for him.
好吧 先假设说我给他做这个
What's he gonna do for me?
他能为我做什么?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
How about a book report for English?
英语课的读书报告怎么样?
Hey, what the hell's the matter with you?
喂 你到底怎么回事?
Don't you see me talking to you?
没看见我在跟你说话吗?
Don't you see him talking to you?
没看见他在跟你说话吗?
Can it be on Martin Luther King?
可以是关于马丁 路德 金的吗?
Deal.
成交
Meet me in the science lab storage room at 3:00.
下午3:00在科学实验室仓库见
Thanks. Yeah.
谢了 没关系
Hey, look over there.
嘿 看那啊
Hey, Julius.
嗨 Julius
Uh... Rochelle's not here.
呃... Rochelle不在
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Rochelle told me to stop by and check on you.
Rochelle叫我顺便来看看你
And I brought you this.
而且我给你带了这个
What, a salad?
什么 一份沙拉?
Yeah, I gotta get back to The Young and the Restless.
就是沙拉 我得赶紧回去看The Young and the Restless了
You watching The Young and the Restless?
你也看The Young and the Restless?
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了?
CHS: Usually my father was uncomfortable around Sheila,
通常有Sheila在老爸就觉得不舒服
but not when The Young and the Restless was on.
除了播 The Young and the Restless的时候
You think Victor and Nicky are going to stay together?
你觉得Victor和Nicky会在一起吗?
Sure look so.
当然希望这样了
It's like they were watching a game.
就像他们俩是在看场比赛
I think you deserve all for just being my mistress.
我想 你做我的情妇就值得得到一切
Ooh. 呜...
I've never had a forged report card before,
我还从没有过张伪造的成绩单
but Greg told me Fisher was the best.
不过Greg告诉我Fisher做得最棒
One time he made such a good fake,
有一次他伪造的太完美了
they arrested the guy who made the original.
那写原件的被抓了
Hey, Ma, I got my report card.
嘿 老妈 我拿到成绩单了
Oh. Let me see.
哦让我看看
I was scared.
我很心虚 害怕
Felt like I was giving a fake diamond to Lil' Kim.
觉得像是给Lil'Kim假钻石一样 (著名黑人嘻哈女歌手 以喜欢昂贵首饰著称)
An "A" in math?
数学得了个A?
Chris, this is so great. Chris
这真是太棒了
You got an "A" in math?
你数学得了A?
That's right. So what?
是啊.怎么了?
What's three times three? Nine.
3乘3是多少? 9
What's four times five? Twenty.
5乘4呢? 20
What's eleven times eleven? Shut up.
11乘11? 闭嘴
( Julius laughs ) Can you sign this?
签个字吧?
JULIUS: Does John know who Victor slept with?
John知道Victor和谁上床吗?
Oh, he does?! ( laughing )
哦他知道?!
Julius!
Julius!
Oh, hey, you know, I gotta go.
哦 嘿 我得挂了
All right, I'll talk to you later.
好的 我再打给你
JULIUS: Oh, man!
哦 天哪
Who was that?
你跟谁通电话呢?
Oh, that was Monica.
哦是Monica
She was the hairdresser's friend.
她是那个发型师的朋友
She just wanted to know what happened
她只是想知道The Young and the Restless.
on The Young and the Restless.
都演了什么
Oh, you two were on the phone an awfully long time.
哦 你们俩今天聊了相当长时间的电话嘛
It was a good show today.
今天这集可精彩了
Did you know that your son got an "A" in math?
知道你儿子数学得了A吗?
My man!
是我的好儿子
That must be why your teacher called this afternoon.
那今天下午你老师打电话来 肯定就是为了这事