手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第1季 第6集(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Yeah, she wants you to come down to school on Wednesday

嗯她希望你周三能去学校

and talk about Chris's grade.

谈谈Chris的成绩

SOAP ANNOUNCER: Will Rochelle find out

Rochelle会发现

about Chris' actual grade?

Chris的真实成绩吗?

How long will Chris be able to keep up this lie?

Chris的这个谎话还能撑多久?

Will Julius ever get rid of the gout?

Julius的痛风会好吗

Will Tonya ask Chris more math questions?

Tonya还会问Chris更多数学题吗?

Will Drew get any lines?

Drew还能有台词吗?

Find out this and more, when Everybody Hates Chris returns.

找出这些问题的答案以及更多 人人都恨克里斯 马上回来

What's got my mother signatured on my report card?

我拿到老妈在假成绩单上的签名以后

Fischer had what he needed to complete my plan.

Fischer就能完工了

What? I'm a natural.

干吗?我也是人啊

Now beat it.

现在快滚吧

Since I had the cards in place,

既然我搞定了成绩单

all I had to do was keep my mother

接着 就只要确保老妈

and Mrs. Morello from seeing each other

和Morello小姐不会见面了

and I would be home free.

那我才真自由了

Chris, do you have Chris

Chris 签过字的

your signed report card?

成绩单带来了吗?

Sure do.

当然带了

My mother says

我妈说她明天

she won't be able to come to the school tomorrow.

没时间来学校了

My father has the gout.

我爸得了痛风

Did you say "the gout"?

你是说"痛风病"?

Yes. The gout.

是啊 痛风病

I'm concerned about your grade, Chris.

我很担心你的成绩 Chris

Well, my mom is, too.

嗯 我妈也是

She told me I better get a C on my next report card.

她警告我下回最好拿到张得C的成绩单

And then she...

然后她...

Well, let's just say it's kind of hard to sit down.

呃 这么说吧 现在我就有点坐不下去了

So I guess she's "Young" and he's "Restless."

所以我觉得她是那个"年轻人" 而他就是那个"精力旺盛"的

Okay, wait, wait.

好了 等会 等会

We're gonna come back tomorrow for the update.

我们明天再过来看新的 怎么样?

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

等会 等会 等会...

So does Victor's ex-wife know about him and Nicky?

那Victor的前妻知道他和Nicky的事吗?

Ooh, you know what?

哦 知道吗?

Hey, babe.

嘿 宝贝儿

How you doing?

你好吗?

What's going on here?

都在干什么呢?

Why didn't you tell us

你以前怎么没告诉我们

Julius likes The Young and the Restless?

Julius喜欢看 The Young and the Restless?

I didn't know.

我都不知道啊

This is Pam. You remember Pam. How you doing?

这是Pam 还记得Pam吧? 你好吗?

Good. How are you?

很好 你呢?

How long y'all been here?

你们来了多久啦?

Oh, about three, four hours.

哦大概有三、四个小时了

We're just catching up on the soaps.

我们在追上片子的进度

Oh, and this is my girl Monica. Monica, that's Rochelle.

哦这是我的姐妹Monica Monica 这位是Rochelle

Nice to meet you, Monica.

很高兴见到你 Monica

Why do you look so familiar to me?

你怎么这么眼熟呢?

You tried to sell me food stamps

那天在地铁站入口

down by the subway that day. I thought you said

你想卖给我粮票来着

you weren't selling food stamps.

你不是说你不卖粮票吗

You were selling food stamps?

你在卖粮票?

I wasn't selling no food stamps.

我根本没在卖粮票

Julius, go get the phone. Julius

去接电话

You hear the phone ringing.

你都听到它响啦

It rang, like, three times already.

好象都响了三遍了

Thank you, baby.

谢谢 亲爱的

Girl, that gout

姐妹们 那该死的痛风

is making him lose his mind.

都快让他精神错乱了

Does gout mess with your hearing?

痛风影响听力吗?

Hello?

你好?

Hey, MrsHeMorello.

嗨 Morello小姐

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hold on.

是的 是的 是的稍等

Honey, it's for you.

亲爱的 找你的

Where'd they go?

她们人呢?

They left, gout boy.

走了 痛风小子

Hi. How are you?

嗨 你好啊

What? An F?

什么? 得了个F?

What happened?

什么事?

The teacher just told me

老师刚告诉我说

that Chris got an F.

Chris得了个F

But he said he got an A.

可他说他得了个A

I can't believe that boy

我简直不敢相信那死小子

looked me dead in the eye and lied to me.

敢对我睁着眼睛说瞎话

How you gonna handle this?

你打算怎么处置?

Translation: do you want to kill him,

意思即: 你要不要把他就地正法了

or should I?

或者我来?

Hmm... oh, I know what to do.

Hmm...哦我知道怎么对付他

Pancakes?

薄煎饼?

Hey, Mom, we're having pancakes?

嘿老妈 我们今天吃薄煎饼?

No, Chris is having pancakes.

不 Chris今天吃薄煎饼

That's my baby's reward for getting an A.

这是我的宝贝儿得了A的奖励

TONYA: Can I have some pancakes?

我能吃点吗?

Do you get an A? I got a B.

你得A了? 我得了个B

That's not an A. Can I have some pancakes?

那就不是A 我能吃点薄煎饼吗?

I think my foot's getting better.

我觉得我的脚好多了

I might be able to make it to work tomorrow.

可能明天就能去上班了

Pancakes are for people who get A's,

薄煎饼是给得了A的人的

not for people

不是给得了痛风的人的

who get the gout.

Baby, you want anything else?

宝贝儿 你还想吃点别的吗?

My A student deserves

我的"A"小孩

nothing but the best.

值得一切最好的东西

No. No.

不 不需要了

Oh, by the way, my teacher says

哦 另外 老师说

she won't be able to see you today.

她今天没时间见你了

That's okay, baby. I'll talk to her next time.

没关系 亲爱的 我下次再和她谈好了

You want some butter?

要来点黄油吗?

My foot's looking better, don't you think?

我的脚看上去好多了 你不觉得吗?

Why are you talking about your foot?

为什么你还在唠叨你的脚?

Your son has no conscience.

你的儿子一点良心都没有

In there eating pancakes like he actually got an A.

坐那吃薄煎饼像真的 得了A似的

If you didn't want him to have the pancakes,

如果你不想让他吃薄煎饼

what'd you give them to him for?

那你给他干吗?

For him to feel guilty and confess.

让他觉得内疚 然后坦白错误

But that's okay.

不过没关系

Tomorrow I got something for him.

明天我还有好戏等着他

Baby, let's talk about this. Come on.

宝贝儿 让我们来商量商量 来

Oh, so now you want to talk to me?

哦 现在你先和我谈啦?

Why don't you just

你干吗不跟你的"朋友们"谈谈?

talk to your friends, since you talk to them all the time?

既然你一直在和她们谈?

Rochelle, those are your friends. Rochelle

那都是你的朋友

We were just talking about the soaps.

我们不过是在讨论肥皂剧

Are you jealous?

你是不是嫉妒了?

Hell, yeah. Damn skippy.

哦怎么不是啊 该死的娘娘腔

How would you feel if you came home

如果你回家来 发现我就坐在那

and I was sitting there talking to a bunch

跟一堆你的朋友一起

of your friends about football?

讨论足球 你会怎么想?

You like football?

你喜欢足球?

No, I don't like football.

不 我不喜欢足球

Julius, you always want Julius

你总是只和我谈

to talk to me about bills or the kids.

帐单啦 孩子啦...

I just think it would be nice

我只是觉得 如果能

to talk about something else for a change.

换换话题 谈点别的也会很不错啊

You want to talk about the gout?

你想聊聊痛风吗?

No! I don't want to talk about the gout!

不! 我不想谈痛风!

So it worked?

计划成功了?

Yep. I told my mother that Miss Morello was busy,

正是 我告诉老妈Morello小姐很忙

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confess [kən'fes]

想一想再看

v. 承认,告白,忏悔

联想记忆
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
update [ʌp'deit]

想一想再看

v. 更新,补充最新资料
n. 更新

 
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
victor ['viktə]

想一想再看

n. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)

联想记忆
conscience ['kɔnʃəns]

想一想再看

n. 良心,责任心,顾忌

联想记忆
soap [səup]

想一想再看

n. 肥皂
vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。