手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第1季 第9集(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hey, you need any help with anything?

嘿 你有什么要我帮忙的吗?

I could tie your shoe.

我帮你系鞋带

Nah, I gott.

不用 我可以

can tie it with one hand.

我可以用一只手系

ay, ... I could write ou ur homework.

好吧... 我可以帮你写作业

No, I'm fine.

不用 我可以

I never wrote with my left hand before,

我以前从没用左手写过字

but it turns out, I'm really good at it.

但看来 我很擅长

Want to seesomething else I could do?

想看看我还能干点儿什么吗?

I always thought I needed two hands to do this.

我一直以为我得用两只手来做

I had to face facts.

我得面对现实

ew could do mo wh one arm than I could do with five.

Drew用一只手做的比我5只手都强

Want to sit on my ck?

要坐到我背上来吗?

Your hair looks nice, baby.

头发真好看 宝贝

Thank you.

谢谢

So what you and thgirls talk about?

那你和那些人都聊什么了?

You and daddy.

你和爸爸

What? What about me and daddy?

什么? 我和爸爸?

I told everybody about the argument.

我告诉大家你们俩那次争论

Tonya, you just can't around telling our business!

Tonya 你不能随随便便跟别人说咱们家的事

Why not? Everybody else does it.

为什么不行? 别人都这么做

Well, that's different.

那不一样

How? Well...

怎么不同? 这个...

My fatr was worried

我爸很担心

about Tonya learning e wrong things,

Tonya会学坏

so my mother taught her a few things herself.

所以我妈就亲自来教育她

Tonya, you're a big girl now, okay?

Tonya 你现在是个大姑娘了

And you got to know that there is no difference

你要明白你跟他们说什么

between wh they said to you and what you said to them.

和他们对你说什么 是没有区别的

It's still gossip.

都是闲话

But you got to remember two things.

但你要记住两件事

You ta about other people, not yourself.

说别人八卦 但不要说自己的

And number two, what you say in the shop

第二 你在店里说的一切

stays the shop.

就留在店里

Got it?

明白吗?

So don't tell Daddy.

所以 不要告诉爸爸

Right.

没错

Hey, Mama?

嘿 妈妈?

Uh-huh?

呃?

Want to hear out what happened to Carla?

想知道Carla出什么事了吗?

What happened to Carla?

Carla怎么了?

Hey. What happened to you?

嘿 你怎么了?

I had an accident.

一个意外

What are youoing?

你在干吗呢?

I thought Drew's m would get chy under the cast,

我想Drew打着石膏的手会很痒

so I'm making him a hand scratcheout a hanger.

所以我给他做一个痒痒挠 用衣架改的

Listen, you'reoing to have to be more caref,

听着 你去练空手道的时候

you're going to be doing karate.

要多加小心

I know it was just an accident

我知道只是个意外

but you could have really hurt Drew.

但你的确让Drew受伤了

Dad?

爸爸?

It wasn't anccident.

那不是意外

What?

什么?

I hate that Drew c do everything better than me.

我讨厌 Drew什么都比我强

Tonya even callsn him when she gets in trouble.

甚至Tonya有麻烦时 她会叫他

We were fighting.

我们在打架

I tried the handbreaker on him, and I fell.

我试着对他用劈手这一招 我摔倒了

Chris, being brothers ain't easy. Chris

当哥哥没那么容易的

All right?

好吗?

I had x brothers, and whether you like it or not,

我有6个兄弟 不管你喜不喜欢

somebody is going to be better than y at something.

当中总有人在某些方面比你强

You can'be jealous.

你不能嫉妒

He's the only brother you got.

他是你唯一的弟弟

Bedes, I don't kn if you realize it,

此外 我不知道你发现没有

but he looks up toou.

他很崇拜你

He d

他有吗?

I didn't realize tho matter how cool

那时我没意识到 不管

your little brother is,

你弟弟有多厉害

he still wants to be like his big brother.

他还是希望能像自己的哥哥一样

It workeout for Keenan and Damon Wayans.

Keenan和Damon Wayans两个人很成功

Not so gre for Eric and Lyleenendez.

Eric和Lyleenendez这哥儿俩不太走运

You need to apologize to your brother,

Chris. 你得跟弟弟道歉 Chris

at's my boy.

这才是我的好孩子

Hey, Chris, watch this.

嘿 Chris 瞧这个

Whah!

I love this cast.

我太喜欢这个石膏了

Cool, but I ha something to tell you.

真不错 但是 我有话要跟你说

What?

什么?

I tried to break your arm on purpose.

我是故意要弄断你的手的

How co?

为什么啊?

'Cause I'm tired of you

因为我受够了

being beer than me aeverything.

你什么都比我强

What are you talking about?

你说什么哪?

I bet you're better than me at some stuff.

我肯定某些事你一定比我强

Like what? I don't know.

比如说? 我说不好

Uh-huh.

啊哈

But you're still my big brother.

但你还是我哥哥啊

Yeah, but you're bigger than I am.

是啊 但你块头比我大

Yeah, but every time Mom and leave the house,

是 但是每次爸爸和妈妈离开家

they always put you in charge.

他们都会让你照顾家里的一切

I wish I could be in charge.

我希望我也可以这样

That's just a lot wor

有太多事要做了

So? Plus, you get to go to school all the way in Brooklyn Beach.

所以呢? 再说 你上学可以到Brooklyn Beach

I wish I could ride the bus to schooevery day.

我希望每天都能坐公车上学

You do?

真的吗?

Yeah! That'so cool.

是啊 多带劲啊

Everybody in my class is always asking me

我班上每个人总是在问我

what it's like at your school.

你学校里是什么样的

You're the coole big brother out of all my friend

你是我朋友中最酷的哥哥

It never occurred to me that even though Drew

我从未意识到 虽然Drew

was bigger and cooler, and better with girls,

个子比我大 比我帅 比我讨女生喜欢

the coolest thing to him was that he had me.

对他来说 最值得炫耀的是他有我

Hey, Chris, can you show me that move?

嘿 Chris 你能给我示范 那个招式吗?

I'll try.

我试试吧

( sighing ): Just...

只是...

might not work, because've had training.

不一定行 因为我是受过训练的

So, basically, you take your opponent's hand and...

最主要的是 你要抓住对方的手 然后...

, I think I got it.

我想我懂了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
opponent [ə'pəunənt]

想一想再看

n. 对手,敌手,反对者
adj. 敌对的,反

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
hanger ['hæŋə]

想一想再看

n. 挂钩,衣架,悬挂物

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人
vi.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。