手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 社交网络 > 正文

看电影学英语《社交网络》第26期:我们要扩展!

来源:可可英语 编辑:dream   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

So what were their names?

她们叫什么?

Their names were Christy and Alice,

克莉斯汀,爱丽丝

and they wanna have drinks tonight.

她们约我们今晚去酒吧

You're not supposed to be in here. This is a men's room.

在这里不好吧,这里是男厕所

Oh, my God.

上帝啊

I don't care.

我不在乎

Hey, man, sorry.

抱歉,老兄

A couple girls are freshening up in there.

姑娘们在里面梳洗

Sweet.

不错啊

We have groupies.

我们有骨肉皮了

I'll be right back.

我就回来

Mark, where you going? Mark.

马克,你去哪儿?马克

Erica?

艾瑞卡?

Hi.

I saw you from over there. I didn't know you came to this club a lot.

我在那儿看见你 我不知道你常来这个酒吧

- First time. - Mine, too.

- 我第一次来 - 我也是

Could I talk to you alone for a second?

我能和你单独谈一会儿吗?

I think I'm good right here.

有事就在这儿说吧

I just... I'd love to talk to you alone if we could just go someplace.

我只是…我想单独和你说话 我们找个地方好吗?

Right here is fine.

就在这儿说吧

I don't know if you heard about this new website I launched.

不知道你有没有听说 我的新网站上线了

No.

没有

- The Facebook? - You called me a bitch on the Internet, Mark.

- 脸谱网? - 你在网上骂我是贱人,马克

That's why I wanted to talk to you.

我就是来和你解释的

- On the Internet. - That's why I came over.

- 在网上 - 我想和你谈谈这事

Comparing women to farm animals.

比较女人和牲口

I didn't end up doing that.

后来我没有这么做

It didn't stop you from writing it.

但你写出来了

As if every thought that tumbles through your head was so clever

就好像你脑袋瓜有多么聪明绝顶

it would be a crime for it not to be shared.

不把里面的东西写出来 就好像犯罪了一样

The Internet's not written in pencil, Mark, it's written in ink,

在网上写过的东西是永远擦不掉的 马克

and you published that Erica Albright was a bitch,

你不仅说我是个贱人

right before you made some ignorant crack about my family's name, my bra size,

侮辱了我的家族姓氏 还对我的胸部评头论足

and then rated women based on their hotness.

还搞什么辣妹评选?

- Erica, is there a problem? - No, there's no problem.

- 艾瑞卡,需要帮忙吗? - 没关系的

You write your snide bullshit from a dark room

你就关在黑屋里乱喷这个世界去吧

because that's what the angry do nowadays.

现在的愤青都在这么做

I was nice to you. Don't torture me for it.

我对你很客气了,别再烦我了

If we could just go somewhere for a minute...

我们找个地方好好谈谈行吗…

I don't wanna be rude to my friends.

我这里还有朋友

Okay.

好吧

Good luck with your video game.

祝你那个什么网路游戏成功

Hey, that was great. That was the right thing to do.

嘿,太棒了,这么做就对了

You apologized, right?

你向她道歉了是吗?

We have to expand.

我们要扩张

Sure. Mark?

好的,马克?

Is he mad about something?

他吃错药了?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
expand [iks'pænd]

想一想再看

v. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀,
v

联想记忆
ignorant ['ignərənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不知道的,无知的,愚昧的

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
snide [snaid]

想一想再看

adj. 险恶的,假冒的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。