Do it!
加油
You got him! You got him!
你能打败他!你能打败他!
I only ever met one man I wouldn 't wanna fight.
我只遇见过一个我不想和他争斗的人
I can't stop that.
我止不了血
Get out of here, you useless tit.
滚开吧,你个没有的东西
When I met him, he was already the best cut man in the business.
我遇见他的时候 他已经是拳击界最好的伤口护理师
Can you stop it?
你能止住吗?
Started training and managing in the '60s, but he never lost his gift.
从60年代起就开始做训练师和经理人 一直保持着高昂的热情
No. 不行
Let me have a Iook at him.
我来看看他
He's fine. He's fine.
他没事,他没事
He ain't if you don't stop this bleeding.
如果你止不了血的话就不是没事
I'II give you one more round.
我再给你一个回合
Seconds out. Let's go. What do we do? Tell me what to do.
时间到了,来吧 我们怎么办?告诉我怎么办
You Iet him hit you.
你让他打你
Sometimes there's just nothing you can do.
有时你就是无能为力
Cut's too wide, too close to the bone.
伤口太深, 离骨头太近
Maybe you got a severed vein
也许是断了一条血管
or you just can 't get the coagulant deep enough.
或者你就是无法让止血药深入里面
Come on! Break. Break.
加油! 分开,分开
There are all kinds of combinations you come up against
在肌肉的不同层次
down in the different layers of meat
你会遇到各种不同的问题组合
and Frankie knew how to work every one.
而弗兰基全都知道如何解决
That' s it! Come on! What are you doing?
对!加油! 你在做什么?
Knock him out, Willie!
打倒他,威利!
People love violence.
人们热爱暴力
They'll slow down at a car wreck to check for bodies.
他们会在车祸现场 减慢车速查看死尸