House Broken,《分家总动员》
Want to do a speech for Mr.C, Mrs.C?
想给C先生说点什么吗,C太太?
Oh no, no, no! I don't want to disrupt your creative mojo.
哦,不不不!我可不想搞砸你们这么有创意的想法。
We have plenty of creative mojo.
我们点子多着呢。
Come on, creative mojo.
我们有点子,来吧。
Really?Do it!
真的?快点。
Come on...take a shot.
来吧...亮个相。
Jump in.
进来。
Okay. Hurry home, Tom. We've got a couple of smoking retirement presents for ya.
好的。快点回家,汤姆。我们为你准备了很多劲爆的退休礼物哦。
Oh...Jesus, mom. Come on!Gross! Mom!
哦…上帝。妈,拜托!无语,妈!
Mom, it's disgusting! Mom…the work. Hey, back to us…
妈,太恶心了。妈,这…嘿,回来…
I'm sorry.
不好意思。
Camera back here, pal. That's my mom. I think that's good enough, right?
拍这儿,哥们。那是我妈。我觉得可以了。你觉得呢?
Put it on the web, buddy.
放到我们的网站上去,伙计!
Can I offer some constructive criticism?Sure.
我能提点建设性的意见吗? 当然。
That segment…wurtz!
这些片段…太单调了。
Constructive with pizza.
太有建设性了。
You got to go edge here, dudes. Think outside the box!
你们得搞点非主流的东西,伙计们。勇于创新。