手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第2季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第2季 第1集(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Okay,okay, any questions,any questions?

好了好了 有问题吗? 谁有问题?

I have one.

我有

So,what type of places would you consider to be the most vulnerable?

哪种地方是你觉得最易被盗的?

Like,say an offender was gonna break into somebody's house.

比如说有人要入室行窃

Who would be the best victim?

谁最容易成为受害者?

That's a very good question.

很好的问题

No,it's not.

这算什么? .

You just break into a house where nobody's home.

当然是谁家没人偷谁家

That's right.

说对了

Cool.

I got to go.

有事先走

With a four second head start,

被抓住之前

Jerome stole four stereos.

Jerome 偷了4台录音机

My mother wasn't the only one helping out the community.

我妈并非唯一为社区出力的

At school,Drew volunteered to be a Patrol Boy,

在学校 Drew志愿做巡逻员,

which is just a fancy name for crossing guard.

其实就是帮人过马路的

Okay,go.

好 走

Hey,Drew,

嘿 Drew

can you help me cross?

能帮我过去吗?

Sure.

当然

Thanks,Drew.

谢谢 Drew.

If this had been me,

如果换作我

here's how it would have gone.

会是这样

Because I was going on a date for the first time,

因为这是我第一次约会

everyone had a helpful suggestion.

大家都给我提建议.

Be sure to compliment her on her shoes.

一定要称赞她的鞋

Girls like that.

女生爱听

Shoes,right.

鞋 知道了

Tell her you got a job.

告诉她你有工作

Girls like that more.

女生更喜欢

Job,I got it.

工作 知道了

And hold a piece of gum under your tongue and let it soak

嘴里藏着口香糖

so your breath won't stink.

这样口气清新

Okay,gum.

知道了 口香糖.

Oh,yeah,and if the movie is sad,don't cry.

如果是悲情电影 别哭.

She'll think you're a punk.

她会以为你有病

It's Footloose.

搞什么 看的是《浑身是劲》(Footloose)

I ain't gonna cry.

我才不会哭

baby,have a good time.

宝贝 玩得愉快

But not too good a time,

也别玩得太忘形

'cause you know I'm not raising no babies.

我不要帮你养孩子

Enjoy yourself.

好好玩

This is half off on a soda and box of Jujubes.

这是汽水和跳跳糖的半价券

Thanks.

谢谢

Oh,what the hell.

管它呢

Here's a coupon for a free box of popcorn.

这是大桶爆米花的优惠券

The last time my father gave man an extra coupon

上次他额外给我一张券

was when I gave him a get-one coupon, get-one-coupon-free coupon.

是因为我给他一张 "白送一张'白送一张券'优惠券"

Have a good time.

玩得开心点

You look good,man.

看起来很帅

That's my boy.

这才是我儿子

Standing there waiting for Yvette was one of the best feelings I'd had.

等待一个很期待的人的感觉真好

But after 15 minutes,I thought,"

15分钟后

Maybe the buses are running late."

我想也许巴士误点

After 30 minutes,I thought,

30分钟后

"Maybe the bus broke down."

我想也许巴士抛锚

After an hour,I thought,

1小时后

"Maybe the bus got in an accident,

我想也许巴士出车祸

"skidded through the guardrail,

沿着护栏滑行,

exploded in midair,

凌空爆炸了

and ended up at the bottom of the East River."

残骸落入东区河

After the movie was over,

电影结束后

I thought,"Maybe she never got on that bus at all."

我想也许她根本没上巴士

To this day,I can't make it through Footloose without crying.

直至今日 每当看到《浑身是劲》 我仍不免哭泣

bummer,man.

太惨了

Did she say what happened?

她有没有说什么事?

I haven't heard from her.

没消息

Why do girls do junk like that?

为什么女生要这么做?

I don't know what to tell you.

我不知道怎么说

Greg and I had the same conversation last night

Greg昨晚和我有同样的对话

and he still didn't know what to tell me.

他仍然不知道说什么.

That sucks.

太难受了

Man,I don't know how you made it to school today.

你竟然还能来上学

Stood up,out there on the street,

如果我被放鸽子 我会跑到大街上

talk about embarrassing.

太难堪了

If I were you, I'd be so depressed,

如果我是你 我会难过到

I'd be standing on top of the Brooklyn Bridge

站在布鲁克林大桥上

with a hundred pounds of rocks tied around my ankles

脚踝上拴着100磅的石头

and a bag of rats wrapped around my head,

再用装满老鼠的袋子套着头

ready to jump...

准备往下跳

Okay,I get it.

好了 我懂了

Forget about it,man.

算了

You're a nice guy.

你是好人

Aren't you the same one who called me a little black bum?

你不是也说我是小瘪三吗?

Like I said, I was improvising.

我说了 我是即兴发挥

If it makes you feel any better,

如果这样你能好过点

I would have shown up.

我当时会去的

That didn't mean anything.

毫无意义

Greg once showed up at a sneaker-string taste test.

Greg只会在背后偷偷笑我

I'm watching you!

嘿 我盯着你呢

Because my mother was the Block Watch captain,

因为我妈是社区监视组长

if anything happened in the neighborhood,

任何社区的事

Miss Louise made sure she heard about it.

Louis都会报告我妈

They're spraying graffiti downstairs.

楼下有一坨屎

I'll file a report.

我会报案的

There's a mad dog chasing people!

有只疯狗在追人

I'll file a report.

我会报案的

Somebody stole my mail.

有人偷我的信

I'll file a report.

我会报案的

I can't find my glasses.

我的眼镜找不到了

I'll file a report.

我会报案的

Larry and them coming.

Larry(某名人)要来这

I'll file a report.

我会报案的

Being stood up was bad enough,

被放鸽子已经够糟了

so I didn't want to tell anybody.

我不想说出去

Listen,you ever hear of Whodini?

你听说过Houdini? (胡迪尼:著名魔术大师)

Ecstasy and Jalil? Yeah.

这还用问? 当然!

Yeah,I got a couple of tickets.

我有两张票

I thought the show was about the magician.

还以为是魔术表演

You want 'em?

你想要吗?

Yeah.

是的

Maybe you can take your girl.

也许你能带上你的女朋友

I don't think so.

不 我想不用了

Why not?

为什么?

She stood me up.

她放我鸽子

I was standing outside the theater for two hours

我在电影院外面站了两个钟头

and she never shed up.

她都没出现

What?

什么?

You gonna let her treat you that way and get away with it?

为什么你就让她这样对你 不闻不问的?

Listen,if I was you,

听着 如果我是你

I'd go find that girl,

我会去找到那个女孩

take her by the hair and shake her

抓住她的头发 使劲地摇她

like an Etch-A-Sketch.

就像打游戏机一样

Doc lives alone.

Doc还是单身

She does owe me an explanation.

哦 她确实欠我一个解释

Now you're talking.

我现在听到你说了

Well,here's your chance.

你的机会来了

Hey,Chris.

嘿 Chris. 哦 嗨

what happened to you yesterday?

昨天你出了什么事了?

That's right.

哦 对了

We were supposed to go see Footloose.

我们本来该去看《浑身是劲》的

I totally forgot.

我完全忘了

I didn't know it then,

我那时候不知道

but,for years to come,

但以后的日子里

I dated an awful lot of women with amnesia.

我确实遇到了很多有健忘症的女人

Oh,that's right.

哦 没错

We're supposed to go to the prom together.

我们本来该一起参加舞会的

I totally forgot.

我完全忘了

That's right.

对了

We were supposed to do something for your birthday.

我们应该为你庆祝一下生日的

Totally forgot.

我完全忘了

Oh,that's right.

哦 对了

I was supposed to give you a kidney.

我本该给你一个肾的

Boy,I forgot all about you.

哦 我完全忘了你的事

Until I got famous,

在我成名前

I never met a woman that could remember anything.

我都没找到一个能记得住东西的女人

So maybe we can go Saturday.

那么 也许我们可以星期六去

重点单词   查看全部解释    
vulnerable ['vʌlnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的

联想记忆
shed [ʃed]

想一想再看

n. 车棚,小屋,脱落物
vt. 使 ...

联想记忆
ecstasy ['ekstəsi]

想一想再看

n. 狂喜,入迷
Ecstasy
n

联想记忆
kidney ['kidni]

想一想再看

n. 肾,腰子,类型

 
amnesia [æm'ni:zjə]

想一想再看

n. 健忘症,记忆缺失

联想记忆
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
explanation [.eksplə'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解释,说明

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。