Really?
真的?
Gracie cried when she saw it.
格蕾斯看见那辆车的时候都哭了
I also needed to talk with you about business.
我还想跟您谈谈业务上的事情
Oh, yeah, well, I just got off the phone with Hogan. We're all set for September.
噢,对了,我刚和霍根通了电话 九月份的冠军赛都谈好了
Everything but the split.
除了分成的问题
I gotta Ieave you, Frankie.
我得离开你了,弗兰基
What?
什么?
Willie, the title's just two fights away.
威利,再打两场就到冠军赛了
It ain't that, it's-- It's Iike you said, I got one shot.
不是这个问题,是-- 就好象你说的, 我只有一次机会
I need somebody in the action who can make things happen.
我需要有人能帮我实现
And I gotta make the change before the fight.
而且我得在比赛前换经理人
Only way this guy say he'd take me is if he took me to the title.
他说必须让他带我去打冠军赛 他才会签下我
So I get you the title fight, and this guy takes you there?
所以我给你安排冠军赛 然后他带你去参加
Only way he'd do it.
他说必须这样
I'm sorry, Frankie. I know how Iong you waiting on a title.
很抱歉,弗兰基 我知道你等冠军很久了
I wish it could've been with me.
我也希望能和你一起
Mickey Mack's a businessman. He can't teach you nothing.
米奇 麦克是个生意人 他什么也教不了你
You already taught me everything I need to know.
你已经教会了一切我需要知道的
There's some things people just don 't want to hear.
有些话人们永远都不愿意听