手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:派对

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hey, pal. I'm not some grocer who got taken for his register. I go to the front of the line.

我说伙计,我可不是等着注册的杂货商,我不喜欢等人。
Now he said he would be back here by 10 p. m. Make sure you're here first.
他说他晚上十点前会过来,你们要抢在他前面。
You can coordinate with Mr. Drakon, my new head of security.
你们可以配合德拉肯先生,我的新任安全主管。
All right. Well, uh, thanks for your time.
好的,感谢你抽出时间。
It looks like Queen was telling the truth.
看来奎恩说的是实话。
Yeah. Well, there's a first time for everything.
是啊,凡事都有第一次。
This hooded guy comes looking for trouble, he'll find it.
兜帽男想要自找麻烦,我们就让他如愿。
Put on your seat belt, sir. Wouldn't want you to miss your party.
系好你的安全带,先生。可不能让你错过派对。
Everybody, hey! Man of the hour!
各位,看这里,风云人物!
Whoo! And, ladies, please give this man a proper homecoming.
女士们,好好欢迎这位男士回家吧。
Thank you very much, everybody!
非常感谢,各位!
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, Ollie.
奥利...
I missed tequila!
我想死龙舌兰酒了。
What the hell's going on out there?
外面到底在搞什么?
It's across the street. Party for the guy that got rescued off that island Oliver Queen.
是街对面孤岛获救的那家伙的派对,奥利弗·奎恩。
Hey. Does he wipe for you, too?
他也给你擦屁股吗?
Now by my rough estimate, you have not had sex in 1,839 days.
经我粗略估计,你有1839天没有过性生活了。
As your wingman, I highly recommend Carmen Golden.
作为你的战友,我强力推荐卡门·高登。
Which one is she?
是哪一个?
The one who looks like the chick from "Twilight."
貌似《暮光之城》女主的的那妞儿。
What's "Twilight"?
《暮光之城》是什么?
You're so better off not knowing.
你不知道更好。
Back in a minute.
一会儿就回来。
Ollie, hey! This party is sick.
奥利,嗨。这派对真烂。
Who let you in here?
谁让你进来的
I believe it was somebody who said, "Right this way, Miss Queen."
应该是某个对我说"这边请,奎恩小姐"的家伙。
Well, you shouldn't be here.
你不该来这里。
I'm not 12 anymore. No. You're 17.
我早就不是12岁了。对,你才17岁
Ollie, I love you, but you can't come back here and judge me, especially for being just like you.
奥利,我爱你,但是你不能一回来就指责我,尤其这事咱俩其实半斤八两。
I know that it couldn't have been easy for you when I was away Away? No. You died.
我知道我离开的时候你不好过。离开?不,你死了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
register ['redʒistə]

想一想再看

v. 记录,登记,注册,挂号
n. 暂存器,记

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
coordinate [kəu'ɔ:dneit,kəu'ɔ:dnit]

想一想再看

n. 同等的人物; (色调,图案,样式等)配套服装

联想记忆
chick [tʃik]

想一想再看

adj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。