手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 新福尔摩斯 > 正文

BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第260期:人为失误

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

And breaking news now.John Garvie MP has been arrested today on charges of corruption.

最新消息.国会议员约翰·嘉维今天因涉嫌贪污被捕
This follows an investigation...
接下来的调查...
Magnussen's office is on the topfloor,just below his private flat.
麦格纳森的办公室在顶层.就在他私人公寓下面
There are 14 layers of security between us and him,two of which aren't even legal in this country.
我们和他之间有14层保全.其中两个在我国甚至算是非法雇佣
Want to know how we're going to break in?
想知道我们怎麽进去吗
Is that what we're doing? - Of course it's what we're doing.
我们要这麽干吗.-当然
Magnussen's private lift.Goes straight to his penthouse and office.
麦格纳森的私人电梯.直达顶层公寓和办公室
Only he uses it and only his keycard calls the lift.
只有他用.也只有他的门卡可以启动电梯
If anyone else even tries, security is automatically informed.
只要有人企图使用.保全就会接到警告
Standard keycard for the building.Nicked it yesterday. Only gets us as far as the canteen.
标准的大楼门卡.昨天偷来的.只能进贩卖部.
Here we go then. If I was to use this card on that lift now,what happens?
开始吧.如果我用这张卡去刷电梯.会发生什麽事.
Well, the alarms would go off and you'd be dragged away by security. - Exactly.
警报会响.你会被保全带走. - 正确.
Get taken to a small room somewhere and your head kicked in.
带去某个小黑屋.脑袋挨踢
Do we really need so much colour? - It passes the time.
需要添油加醋吗. - 打发时间.
But if I do this...If you press a keycard against your mobile phone for long enough,it corrupts the magnetic strip. The card stops working.
但我如果这样做...把门卡长时间跟手机放一起.就会使其消磁.卡就失效了
It's a common problem. Never put your keycard with your phone.
这是常识.别把磁卡和手机放一起
What happens if I use the card now?
如果我用这样的卡呢
It still doesn't work.But it doesn't read as the wrong card now.
还是没用.但不会识别为错误的卡
It registers as corrupted.But if it's corrupted, how do they know it's not Magnussen?
而是显示损坏.如果只是损坏.他们怎麽知道不是麦格纳森
Would they risk dragging him off? - Probably not.
他们会冒险把他拖走吗. - 也许不会
So, what do they do? What do they have to do? - Check if it's him or not.
那麽他们会怎麽做.他们必须做什麽? - 核实是否为他本人.
There's a camera at eye height to the right of the door.
门右边有一人高的摄影机.
A live picture of the card user is relayed directly to Magnussen's personal staff in his office,
门卡使用者的即时画面.直接传到麦格纳森办公室裡面
the only people trusted to make a positive ID.
由唯一一个值得信任的人来确认
At this hour, almost certainly his PA.
这个时候.肯定是他的私人助理
So, how does that help us? - Human error.I've been shopping.
那我们怎麽利用这一点. - 人为失误.我逛过街
Here we go then.
来吧.
You realise you don't exactly look like Magnussen?
你知道你一点都不像麦格纳森?
Which in this case is a considerable advantage.
我这张脸现在可很有优势.
Sherlock, you complete loon.What are you doing?! - Hang on, was that...?
夏洛克.你这个傻瓜.你在搞什麽? - 等等.这个是
Hi, Janine.Go on, let me in.
海.珍妮.快点.让我进去.
I can't. You know I can't. Don't be silly.
不行.你知道的.别傻了.
Don't make me do it out here.Not in front of everyone.
别让我在外面做这件事.在所有人面前.
Do what in front of everyone?
在所有人面前做什麽?
You see, as long as there's people,there's always a weak spot. - That was Janine.
你看.只要是人.都有弱点. - 那可是珍妮啊.
Yes, of course it was.She's Magnussen's PA.That's the whole point.
是的.当然是她.她是麦格纳森的私人助理.就是为了这个
Did you just get engaged to break into an office?
你刚为了进办公室就订婚了?
Yeah. Stroke of luck meeting her at your wedding.You can take some of the credit. - Jesus!
是呀.有幸能在你婚礼上遇见她.记你一功. - 天啊
Sherlock, she loves you.
夏洛克.她爱你.
Yes. Like I said, human error.
是的.像我说的.人为失误.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
clarification ['klærifi'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 澄清,阐明

联想记忆
berry ['beri]

想一想再看

n. 浆果

联想记忆
vocational [vəu'keiʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的

 
cater ['keitə]

想一想再看

v. 备办食物,迎合,满足

联想记忆
intelligible [in'telidʒəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可理解的,明白易懂的,清楚的

联想记忆
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
stroke [strəuk]

想一想再看

n. 笔画,击打,一笔(画)连续的动作,中风,

联想记忆
academic [.ækə'demik]

想一想再看

adj. 学术的,学院的,理论的
n.

 
coincidence [kəu'insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 巧合,同时发生

 
informed [in'fɔ:md]

想一想再看

adj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。