She waited by the window every day for the next two weeks.
在接下来的两周里 她每天都在窗前等他们
Frankie finally tracked them down.
弗兰基最后终于追踪到了他们
Sure.
当然
Learned they'd checked into their hotel six days earlier.
发现他们六天前就住进旅馆了
Kept leaving messages which were never returned.
弗兰基一直给他们留言 但总没有回音
You don't have to hang around all day.
你不用整天都待在这儿
I Iike it here. I don't mind.
我喜欢这里,没关系的
In fact, if you weren't here, I'd come here anyway to read my books.
其实就算你不在,我也会来读书的
Mama will be here soon to share some of the burden.
妈妈马上会来分担一些负担的
Well, it's no burden.
哦,这不是什么负担
Here.
给
Read his.
读读这个
Okay, okay, that's enough.
好了,好了,行了
That's terrible.
得太糟糕了
Anyway, I'II tell you in English what you were saying.
我给你翻成英文吧
It says: 上面说:
I will arise and go now And go to Innisfree
“我要起身去了,去往那茵湖岛”
And a small cabin build there Of clay and wattles made
“用泥土和树枝,盖上一间小木房”
And I shall have some peace there For peace comes dropping slow
“我享受着彼方的宁静,它缓缓滴零”
Dropping from the veils of the morning To where the cricket sings.
“从晨曦的面纱,到蟋蟀歌唱的地方”
Not bad, huh?
还不赖,对吧?
You gonna build a cabin, boss?
你要盖一间小木屋么,老板?