手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:醉驾的国会议员

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Your trust.

我想获得你的信任
So, which Zoey Barnes am I to trust?
那我要信任哪个佐伊·巴恩斯呢
The one who wrote about the fireman that married the meter maid?
报道消防员娶开停车罚单女警的记者
Or the one who authored a very fine article
还是那篇格外精彩的
on a new jogging path in Rockcreek Park?
石溪公园新慢跑路线的作者

纸牌屋第一季.jpg

Don't be flattered, I read everything.

别太得意,我什么都读
I'm better than what they have me doing.
我能写的远超过他们让我写的
You know what that feels like.
你也深有体会
Do I?
是吗
You would've made a great Secretary of State.
如果你当选国务卿,一定能做得很好
How exactly may I help you, Miss Barnes?
你到底想问什么,巴恩斯小姐
You must know the administration legislative agenda.
你一定知道新政府的立法议程
What's coming up first? I may.
第一项是什么,我可能知道
Will you tell me? What would be your guess?
可以告诉我吗,你觉得是什么
Education. Why?
教育,为什么
Immigration is too controversial,
移民问题争议太大
a tax reform isn't sexy enough.
税收改革不够劲爆
Everyone can get behind children.
关于孩子的能得到所有人支持
Is it education? You might very well think that
是教育吗,怎么想是你的自由
I couldn't possibly comment.
我不能发表意见
A hint.
给个提示吧
It's late, Miss Barnes.
很晚了,巴恩斯小姐
Can we talk again?
我们还能再见吗
I hope you'll understand that I want to sleep on all of this.
请你谅解,但这些事我得想想
I never make such big decision so long after sunset
我从不在深更半夜
and so far from dawn.
做重大决定
My cell phone's on the back.
我手机号在背面
Did you put Miss Barnes in the visitor's ledger?
巴恩斯小姐的名字记入来访登记簿了吗
Not yet. Don't.
还没,那就别记
Needless to say. Needless.
不用说,是的
Hello.
你们好
Claire.
克莱尔
This is Miss Zoe Barnes of the Washington Herald.
这是《华盛顿先驱报》的佐伊·巴恩斯小姐
She was just leaving.
她正准备离开
Very nice to meet you, Mrs. Underwood.
幸会,安德伍德太太
Drive safe, there's a lot of ice on the road.
开车小心,路面结冰了
I will.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Does that work on anybody?
这招真的管用吗
Does what?
什么
The pushup bra and Vneck T.
魔术胸罩和V领衬衫
Well, if it does, I don't know who they are.
据我所知不管用
Ok, it's all right, it's all right.
没事的,没事
License and registration.
驾照和行驶证
The glove compartment, sweetheart.
在仪表板的储物箱里,亲爱的
This isn't your driver's license, it's a Starbucks' card.
这不是驾照,是星巴克的卡
Oh, shit. Sorry.
见鬼,抱歉
Sir, have you been drinking?
你喝了什么吗,先生
No, I never drink coffee at this hour.
没有,我这个点从不喝咖啡
I'm gonna need you to step out of the car.
请你下车
Hey, I was speeding you can write me a ticket...
如果是超速,开个罚单就得了
Sir, step out of the car.
请下车,先生
Right now.
现在就下车
Look, I don't wanna be a prick, but I'm a member of the Congress.
我也不想这样,但我是国会议员
I don't care if you are the king of China.
你是中国国王也没用
China doesn't have a king.
中国没有国王
It's a communist oligarchic.
那是共产主义寡头政治
Oil... oliguarch ... Let's go, out.
瓜...寡...寡...快下车
You too, sweetie. Fuck, that's hard to say.
你也是,亲爱的,妈的,真难念
Hello?
Good.
很好
Well, let's get him out.
把他弄出来吧
Mind if I join you?
我能坐这儿吗
What the fuck is going on?
在搞什么鬼
I thought I was meeting with... No.
我不是要和...不是
You're meeting me.
是和我见面
It's four in the goddamned morning.
该死的,现在是凌晨四点
I've got a City Council meeting...
我还要去市议会开会
You've been Police Commissioner for what?
你当警察局长多久了
Almost a decade now?
快十年了吧
We're here to talk about my resume?
我们是来谈我的简历吗
"Mayor of DC" would look good on that resume, wouldn't it?
把"华盛顿市长"放在简历里不错吧
We know that you've been angling to run for some time.
我们知道你早有此意
Experience is your strong suit.
经验丰富是你的优势
Indorsement, fund raising...
但博取公开支持和筹资
they're not.
你不行
We can help with that.
我们可以帮你
Russo.
罗素
You're free to go.
你可以走了
It was just a few drinks.
喝了点酒而已
It was enough to get pulled over. I wasn't drunk drunk.
都被警察拦下了,又不是醉得很厉害
Were you alone?
你当时一个人吗
Yes.
是的
Say it to my face. Watch the road.
看着我说,注意看路
Say it to my face!
看着我说
Yes.
是的
I was alone.
我一个人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
license ['laisəns]

想一想再看

n. 执照,许可证,特许
vt. 允许,特许,

联想记忆
needless ['ni:dlis]

想一想再看

adj. 不需要的,无用的

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
resume [ri'zju:m]

想一想再看

v. 再继续,重新开始
n. 简历,履历; 摘

联想记忆
hint [hint]

想一想再看

n. 暗示
v. 暗示,示意

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
controversial [.kɔntrə'və:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 引起争论的,有争议的

联想记忆
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
ledger ['ledʒə]

想一想再看

总帐,分类帐 n. 帐簿

联想记忆
reform [ri'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 改革,改造,革新
n. 改革,改良

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。