手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:调查真凶

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Why don't you guys take a seat

你们先坐
and I will grab a couple of burgers
我去拿点吃的
and some ice for those faces.
还有敷脸的冰块
The girl's pretty cute.
那女孩挺可爱啊
That's my sister in law.
她是我哥哥的妻子
Who I will never speak to or... look at.
我保证不跟她说话,也不乱瞄
Ever. Gonna grab a beer...
永远不,我得去拿瓶啤酒
She's not wearing a wedding ring.
她没带婚戒
Brother out of the picture?
一个从未谋面的哥哥吗
Yeah, you could say that.
可以这么说
How are you?
你好吗
So sweet of you to adopt two white boys.
看到你领养了两个白人男孩,真不错
They need a good role model.
他们需要一个好的道德模范
That's my client Oliver Queen.
那是我的主顾奥利弗·奎恩
Looks like you're doing a bang up job protecting him.
看起来你对他保护得很周全啊
Look, man...
兄弟
About Laurel.
关于劳蕾尔
I was going to tell you.
我正打算要告诉你
I was just trying to figure out the right way.
我想找一个好的方式
To tell somebody that you slept with their girlfriend
告诉一个人在他失踪,下落不明之后
after they went missing and were then presumed dead.
你睡了他的女朋友
What, there's no greeting card for that?
难道没有卖这种祝福卡片的吗
Look...
听着
It was wrong.
我不该这样
And I'm sorry.Tommy.
我很抱歉.汤米
I was dead.
我那时死了
No, man, you were with Laurel.
不,兄弟,你和劳蕾尔在一起
And whether you were dead, or as it turns out,
不管你是真的死了,还是
alive on a deserted island,
在一个荒岛上存活下来
You are my friend.
你都是我的朋友
And me being with Laurel violated that friendship
我和劳蕾尔在一起
in about 50 different ways.
从多个层面伤害了我们的友谊
Thank you.
谢谢
But it's ok.
但是没关系
How dangerous is this gig, anyway?
这次又有多危险
It's a cakewalk, Carla, don't worry.
小菜一碟,卡拉,不用担心
Too late.
太晚了
Or have you forgotten this job
你忘了你哥哥是
got your brother killed?
因为这份工作死掉的吗
Because, Dig, I haven't.
因为,狄格,我没忘
I can't.
我忘不了
You are being really chill about this. I--
这件事你真的很淡定,我
Hello?
你好
It's a russian model calling me.
是个俄国超模打给我的
Can we... can I have a minute, please?
我们,我可以单独待一分钟吗
I can see now why you were able to be so chill.
我知道你为什么这么淡定了
Enjoy.
好好享受
So I checked out?
我猜对了吗
You did. His name is Floyd Lawton.
没错,他的名字是佛洛德·罗通
I have address. Where he stayed last time,
我有他最近住过的地址
he was in starling city.
他还在星城里
But that is all.
就这些
Let's hope he's a creature of habit. Go.
但愿他是个不爱搬家的人,说吧
1700 Broadway,
1700号,百老汇街
Papp motel, room 52.
帕珀旅馆 52号房间
You'll leave us out of this, yes?
你不会把我们扯进去吧
Assuming Mr. Lawton doesn't kill you first.
如果你没有被罗通先生杀掉的话

重点单词   查看全部解释    
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
adopt [ə'dɔpt]

想一想再看

v. 采用,收养,接受

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
deserted [di'zə:tid]

想一想再看

adj. 废弃的,荒芜的,被遗弃的 动词desert的过

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。