I’m afraid it’s too late for them.
很遗憾 现在对他们来说已经太晚了
If they go outside...
如果他们走出去...
...the storm will kill them. ...
风暴会杀死他们
At this point...
到了这个时候...
...their best chance is to stay inside. ...
他们最大的生存机会是留在屋里
Try to ride it out.
尽可能安全渡过
Pray.
祈祷
What do you think he’ll do?
你想他们会怎么办?
I don’t know.
我不知道...
Jack...
杰克...
...thanks... ...
谢谢...
...and good luck. ...
祝你好运
You too.
你也一样
We’re all gonna need it.
我们都需要好运气
We can’t evacuate half the country because one scientist
我们不能因为一个科学家认为气候在转变
thinks the climate is shifting.
就疏散半个国家
Every minute we delay costs lives.
耽误每一分钟都要付出生命的代价
What about the other half of the country?
那另一半国家怎么办?
If Professor Hall is right about this storm...
如果霍尔教授 对风暴的预测是正确的话...
We need to save the people we can right now.
我们必须现在就开始救我们能救的人
We take the same approach in triage on the battlefield.
我们在战场上也会 选择性救治 和这很像
Sometimes it’s necessary to make difficult choices--
有时作出艰难的选择是有必要的
I don’t accept abandoning half the country as necessary.
我不认为抛弃半个国家是必要的
Maybe if you listened sooner, it wouldn’t be.
如果你早点听他的话 也许确实没必要
Bullshit. It’s easy for him to suggest this plan.
胡说 对他来说很建议一下很容易
-He’s safely here in Washington. -His son is in Manhattan.
他在华盛顿很安全 他的儿子在曼哈顿
I thought you should know before you start questioning his motives4.
我认为在你置疑他的动机之前 你应该了解这一点
We’re going to follow Hall’s plan.
我们准备执行霍尔的计划
-General. -Sir?
将军 长官?
Give the order for the National Guard to evacuate Southern states.
给国民警卫队下达命令疏散整个南部
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Vivian...
维维安...
...get me my wife. ...
给我接我的妻子
Sorry, mates, but we’re just about out of petrol.
对不起 兄弟们 但是我们刚好用光了所有的汽油
Hey.
嘿
Is there any chance...
有没有可能...
...that it’ll run... ...
那可以...
...on this? ...
用这个?
Are you mad?
你疯了吗?
That’s a 1 2-year-old Scotch.
那是放了十二年的苏格兰威士忌