手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:头条网

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

What do you think of Darren Jarvis?

你觉得达伦·贾维斯怎么样
CBS:
哥伦比亚广播公司
At CBS? He wants me to be a correspondent.
CBS的吗,他 想聘我作记者
Not worth your time.
不值得
MSNBC:
微软全国有线广播电视公司
What about Greer Fisher at MSNBC?
MSNBC的格里尔·菲舍呢
纸牌屋第一季.jpg

Stick to writing.

继续撰稿
Do TV on the side.
电视只作为副业
You're more than a talking head.
你作主播大材小用了
How about Slugline? What's Slugline?
去头条网呢,那是什么地方
If I said Politico wanted to hire me, what would you say?
如果政治新闻网要雇我,你觉得怎么样
I would say that that peaks my interest.
我觉得那还有点意思
Six months from now,
半年后的头条网
Slugline will be what Politico was a year and a half ago.
就是一年半前的政治新闻网
Everyone at Politico reads it,
政治新闻网的人都看头条网
because Slugline's breaking stories before they are.
因为头条网的报道总比他们快
I wonder why I've never heard of it.
我怎么从没听说过
Everyone's a free agent.
头条网的记者都是自由撰稿人
They write whatever they want, wherever they are.
报道什么都行,随时随地撰稿
Most people write from their phones.
很多人直接用手机写稿
Well, if freedom and exposure are what they're offering,
如果他们的价码是自由和曝光的权利
I would say that is a meeting worth taking.
我觉得值得一试
This Hammerschmidt thing is blowing up.
汉默施密特的事开始爆发了
I think he might get fired.
我觉得他可能会被解雇
There's gotta be 1,000 tweets here.
推特上起码有上千条评论
People defending me, people trashing me.
支持我的,诋毁我的
There's even a hashtag "Gozoe."
甚至还有个标签 "佐伊加油"
We mustn't leave any trails.
可不能留下蛛丝马迹
All of my contacts are in there.
可我的联络人都在里面啊
Then it's time for you to get some new contacts.
那你就该去找些新联络人了
Don't worry. I'll get you a phone. I'll get you two, in fact.
别担心,我会给你买部新的,买两部新的
One for work and a burner for play.
一部工作,一部一次性的用于娱乐
Expect them this afternoon.
等着下午签收吧
Oh, and go, Zoe.
对了,佐伊,加油
The reporter?
是那个记者吗
Yes.
是的
Just this once?
就这一次吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
What does she offer us?
她能为我们做什么
A mouthpiece when we need one.
能在必要时替我们传话
She's been very useful so far.
到目前为止她很有帮助
What does she want? Access.
她想换取什么,门 路
A seat at the table.
地位
Sounds like she's getting the better side of the bargain.
听起来是她的收益比较大
She can be controlled.
我能摆布她
Are you sure?
你确定
She can. I promise you.
是的,我保证
Okay. If you say so.
好吧,但愿如此
The moment you want me to end it
如果你让我结束...
I know, Francis.
我知道,弗兰西斯
I should get ready for work.
我该准备一下去上班了
Didn't think you'd be in till later.
我以为你过会儿才会来
This is your agenda for the day.
这是你今天的日程表
Here's your schedule for the rest of the week.
这是这周的日程表
These are papers that need to be approved or signed.
这些是需要你批准和签署的文件
Over here are your onesheets for committee meetings
这里是委员会会议的提纲
and briefs on upcoming legislative action.
和随后立法行动的简报
I filled Ashley in. She can cover until you find a replacement.
我跟艾什利交待了,在你找到替任者前她会替我

重点单词   查看全部解释    
exposure [iks'pəuʒə]

想一想再看

n. 面临(困难),显露,暴露,揭露,曝光

 
controlled [kən'trəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 受约束的;克制的;受控制的 v. 控制;指挥;

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
agenda [ə'dʒendə]

想一想再看

n. 议事日程

联想记忆
legislative ['ledʒisleitiv]

想一想再看

n. 立法机构,立法权 adj. 立法的,有立法权的

 
replacement [ri'pleismənt]

想一想再看

n. 更换,接替者

 
correspondent [.kɔri'spɔndənt]

想一想再看

n. 通讯记者,通信者
adj. 与 ...

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。