手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第51期:没有劳资谈判的修正法案

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Christina...

克里斯蒂娜
What?
怎么了
Thank you...
谢谢你
for getting all this in order.
把这些都整理好了
Ashley can call me
如果对桌子上的文件
if you have any questions about what's on your desk.
有什么问题,可以让艾什利打电话问我
Is he here yet?
他已经到了吗
纸牌屋第一季.jpg

I put him in your office.

我请他在办公室等您了
Marty Spinella, head lobbyist for the teachers' union.
马蒂·斯比奈拉是教师工会的首席说客
He wants to rip my head off and peel it like an orange.
他恨不得拧断我的头,剥我的皮
Why? Because I lied to him. But what choice did I have
为什么,因为我对他撒谎了,可我也没办法
when the truth would've ended the conversation before it began?
如果我说真话,那就没得可谈判了
I'll call you back. Marty.
我等会儿打给你,马蒂
You fucking lied, Frank?
你竟然骗我,弗兰克
No, no. You lied to my fucking face?
不,你是当面骗我
Marty, I did not lie. Did not
马蒂,我没撒谎,没有是吧
We spent the whole weekend in that room
我们整个周末都待在那间会议室里
pouring over this bill line by line,
一条一条地讨论这项法案
and nowhere did it say anything about collective bargaining.
但里面完全没提到劳资谈判
Let's calm down and sit down, and we will discuss this.
镇定点,坐下来,我们好好谈谈
I will explain everything that's going on,
我会对一切作出解释
and we will talk it out no matter how long it takes.
不管花多长时间,我们会把这事谈妥的
No, no more. This is gonna be a very short meeting,
不,不用长谈了
'cause only one of two things are gonna happen:
因为摆在你面前的只有两条路
either you assure me right now that amendment is out,
要么你立即向我保证删除那条修正案
or I'm walking out that door
要么我这就离开
and I'm gonna start launching missiles.
然后开始回击你
The amendment was never intended to stay in the bill.
我们本来也没想把修正案留在法案里
It was just there for leverage, that's all.
它只是个筹码,仅此而已
You threatened to cut federal funding
你威胁要减少联邦政府对
from union school districts?
公立学校的拨款啊
That's not a poker chip, Frank.
那可不是筹码,弗兰克
That's a goddamn dirty bomb.
那就是颗脏弹
Look, the amendment is not staying in the bill.
修正案不会留在法案里
I just need you to work with me on performance standards.
我只求在教师业绩考量上有个商量
Performance standards?
业绩考量
Are you fucking kidding me?
你什么玩笑
You agreed that they were already out!
你已经答应删掉这条
You can't just put them back in!
怎么能出尔反尔
Marty, look I have a reputation to uphold!
马蒂,听我说,我 还要维护我的声誉
I am the one that made the union reps stay here for you
你在加夫尼玩你的大桃子时
while you were in Gaffney playing with your fucking Peachoid!
是我帮你把工会代表留在了这儿
Marty You tell me right now! Is that amendment in or out?
马蒂,马 上告诉我,到底留不留那条
There is a middle ground here, Marty.
我们可以相互妥协,马蒂
We just have to find it.
我们只要找的平衡点
I take that as a no.
那就还是要了
Okay.
好吧
Marty, do not start a war you know you're gonna lose.
马蒂,别挑起一场你必输的仗
You fuck me, I fuck back.
你耍我,我就奉陪到底
Stamper!
斯坦福
Marty and I have a good working relationship.
马蒂与我一直合作愉快
Or used to. You can see he has a temper,
至少曾经愉快,他脾气不小
but I can usually cut through that and reason with him.
但我通常都能做通他工作
But I may have pushed him too far, which is worrisome.
我可能逼人太甚了,有点令人担心
Friends make the worst enemies.
反目的朋友是最可怕的敌人
How'd it go? What did you hear?
怎么样,你 听到了什么
A lot of "fucks." Well, that pretty much says it.
叫骂,那不就是了
Let's think this through.
我们好好想想
We've got the D.N.C. leadership meeting.
我们得参加民主党全国委员会首脑会晤
What? I'd say you could skip it,
什么,本来你不非得去
but Birch just dumped it on us.
但博奇刚把这任务丢给我们
When? It's here in 12 minutes.
什么时候,在这里 12分钟后
Why here and not the D.N.C. headquarters?
为什么要在这里不在总部
The D.N.C. is doing renovations.
总部正在装修
They're gonna be green energy efficient.
他们要改造得节能环保
Oh, that's a charming use of party funds.
真会花党内资金
We've only been in this space about three months.
我们刚搬来三个月
It's cool.
真棒
Not exactly the Herald, is it?
和《先驱报》差很多吧
Have you been to those offices?
你去过他们办公室吗
Yes. Wristslitting was in order.
去过,真让人想切腕
So, who else is courting you?
还有谁找过你
A few people. You mean everyone.
有那么几个,那 就是都有了
There were a lot of emails this morning.
早上的确收到不少邮件
That's not surprising. You're having a moment.
不难想像,现在你风头正旺
People are interested. I'm one of them.
很多人对你感兴趣,我也是其中之一
But if eight minutes passes on anything, I get bored.
一件事做8分钟,我就会觉得无聊
In eight minutes, I can be bored with you,
8分钟后,我可能会觉得你无聊
unless you keep me interested.
除非你能不断激起我的兴趣
I think you can.
我觉得你能做到
And I think this is the place
而这个地方
for you to keep the rest of the world interested too.
能让你抓住整个世界的兴趣
It's your call. I won't chase you.
决定在于你,我不会死皮赖脸
I'm definitely tempted.
这很吸引我
Take as long as you want to look around.
你随便逛
Email me your figure. I'll call you back with a counter.
薪酬数发给我,我会回电告诉你还价
This is our top priority
这几个是重点
Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania.
俄亥俄,佛罗里和宾夕法尼亚
We need all of them, or Walker's a oneterm president.
必须全部搞定,否则沃克无法连任
Pennsylvania is why he picked Matthews as a running mate.
他选马修斯为竞选伙伴就是为了宾州
But now we have to find a replacement.
但我们现在得找个替任
The special election is this November.
补选在11月

重点单词   查看全部解释    
collective [kə'lektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 集体的,共同的
n. 集体

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
election [i'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选举

联想记忆
funds

想一想再看

n. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金

 
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
reputation [.repju'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 声誉,好名声

联想记忆
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 计算器,计算者,柜台
[计算机] 计数器

 
charming ['tʃɑ:miŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
leverage ['li:vəridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。