手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:第一次交流

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Whatever that is

这娇娇女明显就是
it does not belong in this diner.
来错地方打错工了
It belongs in a show on Bravo.
她应该去演电视
But she blonde hair so shiny
她是金发妞 金发闪闪
good for business.
有助财源广进啊
Where do you even find these people?
你都去哪找到这些歪瓜裂枣的啊
The Russian hooker the one before that was a meth addict.
俄罗斯妓女 再前一位还是吸毒妹
You train her I am boss.
你去训练她 我可是老板
Da boss.
老板中的老板
Fine but make her wear the uniform.
好 那你先去命令她穿上制服
Are you sure we can't get the meth addict back?
真不能让吸毒的回来吗
She was really good at cleaning.
她是毁尸灭迹打扫神人呢
But her teeth fall out.
可她吸毒到牙掉光了
You are really judgmental you know that?
你也太以貌取人了吧
I'm only gonna say this once so pay attention.
我就说一回 仔细听
I'm Caroline by the way. And you're Max?
我是卡洛琳 你叫麦克斯 对吗
Don't get attached.
先别建立感情
This is the Williamsburg diner owned by Han Lee
这间威廉伯格餐厅 老板是李憨
Who just changed his name to Bryce Lee
最近刚改名叫李小笼
because I guess he wants people to take him even less seriously.
他应该是患了不被当笑话会死的病
Eight months ago he bought it from the Russian mob.
八个月前他向俄国黑帮顶下这餐厅
Clientele used to be all eastern bloc criminals and crack whores
以前客源通常是东欧小流氓 吸毒妓女
but then he took it over and ruined it.
他顶过来之后 客源就跑光了
Hey sexy woman.
哟 性感辣妹
You look so pretty today.
今儿个性感动人啊
You look so beautiful I forgot how bad your personality is.
美得我差点忘了你是悍妇了
Thanks Oleg.
承蒙夸奖 奥列格
Hey Barbie.
嗨 芭比小妞
That's Oleg.
他是奥列格
He will hit on you aggressively and relentlessly.
他将会不停地用烂招泡你
He doesn't realize he looks like that
他的自信多到爆棚
and I don't have the heart to tell him.
可惜我没多余的善心点醒他
Miss could we have some menus?
小姐 可以给份菜单吗
Oh sure.
当然
Don't smile.
不要微笑
Cause it raises the bar and then I have to smile
你拉高服务标准 我就得跟上
and I can't be doing that.
那样太累人了
It's exhausting and I have a bad back.
微笑又累人又有害健康
That's Earl we're in love.
那是我的恋人厄尔
Do not talk to him
别跟他多讲话
unless you want to feel whiter than you already are.
除非你想显得更"白"痴
Oh and that stain?
还有那块污渍
Not clam chowder.
其实是男人"精"华
Go marry the ketchups.
去把番茄酱连一起
Marry the ketchups. I'm on it.
"联姻"起 马上好
Okay. Now divorce the ketchups.
"联姻"完 弄离婚吧

打工姐妹花第一季

Stop! Stop! Stop!

停 停 停
There's no such thing as divorcing the ketchups.
让番茄酱离婚纯属我鬼扯
You've never waitressed a day in your life.
你压根就没当过服务生对吧
Yes I have.
我真的做过
You expect me to believe you
看完你这出
after watching that whole Temple Grandin routine?
奇葩的演出后 鬼才信你
I'm telling Lee. Okay okay
我去跟老板检举你 别 求你了
I may have enhanced my resume.
我的确稍微美化了我的简历
Enhanced? What are we in Paris?
美化 你当参加巴黎时尚展啊
Please I really need this job okay?
求你了 我真的很需要这份工
We lost all of our money.
我们家一无所有了
My trust fund was taken for legal fees.
我的信托基金被拿去支付律师费
My dad is in jail.
老爸又入狱了
What? What are you Martin Channing's daughter?
干嘛 难不成你是马丁·钱宁的女儿啊
Where's the paper?
报纸在哪
Martin Channing?
马丁·钱宁
The guy who ripped off the entire city is your father.
骗光整座城的人是你老爸
He told us we were having a good year.
他只跟我们说今年生意挺好
You're Caroline Channing.
你是卡洛琳·钱宁
You're like a billionaire.
你可是亿万富翁
Was. Was a billionaire.
曾是 曾是亿万富翁
They froze all our assets everything's gone.
所有资产都被冻结了 全没了
I only have what I could grab
我只能拿几样东西走
and I grabbed all the wrong things.
可我全拿了没用的东西
So do you know the president? I've met him.
你认识总统吧 见过
He's hot. He's the president.
他很性感吧 他就是个总统
Have you been to Switzerland? Yes.
你去过瑞士吧 去过
Do you have a horse? Yes.
你有马吗 有
Do you know Paris Hilton? No she's a hundred.
认识帕丽斯·希尔顿吗 不认识 她太老了
Excuse me uh two hot chocolate please.
麻烦一下 两杯热巧克力
Comin' up.
马上好
Let me do that please.
让我来吧
I'm a really fast learner.
我学东西可快了
I went to Wharton business school.
沃顿商学院毕业
I got 2300 on my SAT.
SAT考了两千三百分
Can you make a hot chocolate or not?
那你做得出热巧克力吗
Nailed it.
搞定

重点单词   查看全部解释    
relentlessly

想一想再看

adv. 残酷地,无情地

 
uniform ['ju:nifɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 制服
adj. 一致的,统一的

联想记忆
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
stain [stein]

想一想再看

n. 污点,瑕疵,染料,着色剂
v. 玷污,弄

 
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆
resume [ri'zju:m]

想一想再看

v. 再继续,重新开始
n. 简历,履历; 摘

联想记忆
clam [klæm]

想一想再看

n. 蛤,沉默寡言的人 vi. 挖蚌

联想记忆
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆
clientele [.klaiən'tel]

想一想再看

n. 诉讼委托人,(总称)客户

联想记忆
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。