手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 复仇者联盟1 > 正文

复仇者联盟1(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:拜访钢铁侠

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you.

这边准备就绪,接下来看你的了
You disconnected the transmission lines?
你断开输电线了吗
Are we off the grid?
我们与电网断开了吗
Stark Tower is about to become a beacon
斯塔克大厦即将成为
of selfsustaining clean energy.
自给清洁能源的标志建筑
Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over
如果方舟反应堆能够接替发电
and it actually works.
并正常运行的话
I assume.
必须的
Light her up.
点亮她吧
How does it look?
好看吗
Like Christmas, but with more me.
像圣诞节,但更有我的范儿
We've got to go wider on the public awareness campaign.
公众意识宣传得加大力度
You need to do some press.
你得在媒体上造势
I'm in DC tomorrow,
明天我去华府
I'm working on the zoning for the next three buildings.
我在为另三座大厦选址
Pepper, you're killing me. The moment, remember?
小辣椒,别说了,享受这一刻
Enjoy the moment.
忙里偷闲得几回嘛
Get in here and I will.
你进来我才有的偷
Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is on the line.
先生,神盾局的科尔森探员来电
I'm not in.
说我在外面
I'm actually out.
严格说我的确在外面
Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting.
先生,他坚持要找您
Grow a spine, Jarvis. I got a date.
有点骨气,贾维斯,我佳人有约
Levels are holding steady, I think.
能级稳定...吧
Of course they are. I was directly involved.
必须的,我都亲自动手了
Which brings me to my next question.
这正让我想到一个问题
How does it feel to be a genius?
当天才的感觉如何
Well, I really wouldn't know, now would I?
你真逗,我等俗人哪知道您的感受

钢铁侠

What do you mean? All this came from you.

这叫什么话,这一切可都归功于你
No, all this came from that.
不,这一切归功于这个
Give yourself some credit. Please.
我的军功章也有你的一半嘛
Stark Tower is your baby.
斯塔克大厦就是你的孩子
Give yourself 12% of the credit.
这个军功章12%是你的
12%?
才12%
An argument can be made for 15.
好好讲讲可以说到15%
12%? My baby?
我的孩子我只有12%的份
Well, I did do all the heavy lifting.
毕竟重活都是我干的
Literally, I lifted the heavy things.
都不是打比方,重物都是我搬的
And, sorry, but the security snafu?
再者,安保混乱的事
That was on you.
是你的错吧
My private elevator... You mean our elevator?
我私人电梯的事,你是说我们的电梯吧
...it was teeming with sweaty workmen.
挤了一堆一身臭汗的工人
I'm going to pay for that comment about percentages
你待会儿会为我分军功章的那一席话
in some subtle way later, aren't I?
而温柔地掐死我,是吧
It's not going to be that subtle.
不会很温柔
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
The next building is gonna say "Potts" on the tower.
下一栋大厦会挂上"波茨"的大名
On the lease.
挂在租契上吧
Call your mom. Can you bunk over?
打电话问问你妈能不能留下来过夜
Sir, the telephone.
先生,您的电话
I'm afraid my protocols are being overridden.
我的规程被人改写了
Mr Stark, we need to talk.
斯塔克,我有急事
You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark.
我是托尼·斯塔克的活体假人
Please leave a message. This is urgent.
请留言,是急事
Then leave it urgently.
那就说快点
Security breach. It's on you.
安全漏洞,你的错
Mr Stark. Phil! Come in.
斯塔克先生,菲尔,快进来
"Phil"?
叫这么亲热干嘛
I can't stay.
我不能久留
His first name is "Agent."
他名叫"探员"啊
Come on in. We're celebrating.
进来吧,我们正在庆祝
Which is why he can't stay.
所以他不能久留
We need you to look this over as soon as possible.
你得看完这些资料,越快越好
I don't like being handed things.
我不喜欢别人递给我东西
That's fine, because I love to be handed things.
没事,我就喜欢别人递给我东西
So, let's trade.
咱们换换吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Official consulting hours are between 8 and 5
正式咨询时间为
every other Thursday.
每隔一周的周四8点到17点
This isn't a consultation.
这不是咨询
Is this about the Avengers?
是关于复仇者联盟吗
Which I know nothing about.
我对那个可一无所知
The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought.
复仇者计划不是被弃了吗
And I didn't even qualify.
再说我都不够格
I didn't know that either.
这我也不知情
Apparently I'm volatile, selfobsessed,
真的,人家嫌我反覆无常,自我为中心
don't play well with others.
没有团队精神
That I did know.
这我还真知道
This isn't about personality profiles any more.
我们现在管不了性格如何了
Whatever. Ms Potts, got a second?
随便了,波茨小姐,能过来一下吗
Half a mo.
稍等
You know, I thought we were having a moment.
我以为我们俩能浪漫一会儿呢
I was having 12% of a moment.
我只能享受12%的浪漫
This seems serious. Phil's pretty shaken.
好像不是闹着玩的,菲尔似乎余惊未消
How would you know if it's... Why is he "Phil"?
你怎么知道,你干嘛喊他菲尔
What is all this?
这都是什么啊
This is
这是
this.
自己瞧吧
I'm going to take the jet to DC tonight.
我今晚就飞去华盛顿
Tomorrow.
明天吧
You have homework. You have a lot of homework.
你有资料要看,而且不少
Well, what if I didn't?
要是没有呢
Lf you didn't? Yeah.
没有,是啊
You mean when you've finished?
你是说等你看完了
Well, then...
那...
Square deal. Fly safe.
说定了,旅途顺利
Work hard.
好好看
So, any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?
你路过拉加迪亚机场吗
I can drop you. Fantastic.
我捎你一程吧,太好了
I want to hear
跟我说说那个大提琴手
about the cellist. Is that still a thing?
你们还在约会吗
She moved back to Portland.
她回波特兰了
What? Boo!
什么

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
spine [spain]

想一想再看

n. 脊柱,脊椎,书脊,尖刺

 
genius ['dʒi:njəs]

想一想再看

n. 天才,天赋

联想记忆
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
campaign [kæm'pein]

想一想再看

n. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动
v. 从事运

联想记忆
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
volatile ['vɔlətail]

想一想再看

adj. 挥发性的,反复无常的,易变的,易爆的 n. 挥

联想记忆
steady ['stedi]

想一想再看

adj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的
v. 使稳固

 
awareness [ə'wɛənis]

想一想再看

n. 认识,意识,了解

联想记忆
beacon ['bi:kən]

想一想再看

n. 烟火,灯塔

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。