手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第70期:着手调查抢劫案

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

See that guy right there? He's got a temper.

看到那个人了吗,他脾气很臭
And he shot officer Washington.
是他向华盛顿警官开的枪
That's right.
College ring.
大学戒指
Or high school, more likely.
更有可能是高中的
That ring will get us an I.D.
靠那个戒指我们就能找到人
Yeah, but even with photo enhancement,
对,可是即使我们增强图片清晰度
you're gonna have a problem
也看不清楚
getting a clear shot of that ring.
那枚戒指的样子
No, but it left an impression
是,但是凭这个我们知道
the police would have photographed.
警方会列印图片
It'll be in evidence lockup.
证物处肯定会有
Please tell me you're not going where I think you're going.
你该不会和我想的一样要去那裡吧
Diggle, why do you even ask?
狄格尔,你这是多此一问
Are you kidding me? I don't want to hear this.
开什么玩笑,我不想听这个
Don't tell me about red tape.
别跟我说什么规章制度
One of our own's been shot.
我们的一个人受了枪伤
Tell them to find themselves a pair of scissors.
让他们自己拿剪刀搞定那些

绿箭侠第一季

So, where are you gonna take me today?

今天你又准备带我去哪
Monte Carlo?
蒙特卡洛
Actually, I was just telling Jo here
事实上,我刚刚在跟乔说
that The Merlyn Global Group
梅林环球集团
is looking to expand its local philanthropy,
正准备开展本地的慈善活动
and I thought that we could start
我认为我们可以从
by sponsoring a benefit for CNRI.
赞助创新联合会开始
Thank you, Tommy, but I think we can manage
谢谢,汤米,但我认为我们
without your family's finances.
没必要动用你家族的资产
Laurel, a word?
劳蕾尔,借一步说话
Come on.
过来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
He's not interested in throwing us a fundraiser.
他对办筹款活动一点兴趣都没有
What he wants to have is the first annual attempt
他的目的只是尝试
to get back into my pants gala.
重新获得我的青睐
Who cares why he's doing it? We need the money.
谁管他什么目的,我们急需这笔钱
Not like that we don't.
不是这样吧
We really do.
我们真的需要
So you're gonna listen to your best friend's advice.
你要听取你最好朋友的建议
You are gonna go over there and say, "Thank you, Tommy,
你要走过去,对他说"谢谢你,汤米
"we'd be honored if you'd throw us a fundraiser."
能得到你的赞助,真是三生有幸"
Thank you, Tommy. We would be honored
谢谢你,汤米,能得到
for you to throw us a fundraiser.
你的赞助,真是三生有幸
The bank manager ace punched,
银行经理挨了一拳
his ring left a mark.
他的戒指留下了痕迹
Larchmont High.
拉奇蒙特高中
High school.
高中
I cross-referenced his height and relative age
我拿在校生和毕业生的名单
with a list of students and alumni.
交叉参照他的身高和相对年龄
Still, that's a pretty long list.
名单可不短
It was. I dug a little deeper and found Kyle Reston.
是啊,我深入挖掘,找到了凯尔·莱斯顿
Right before Kyle's senior year,
就在高三之前
not only did he drop out, he dropped off the grid.
凯尔不仅退了学,还从此失去了音讯
Along with his family--
和他的家人一起
father, mother, younger brother.
父亲,母亲,弟弟
There are two other guys involved in this robbery.
还有两个人参与了这场抢劫
And a woman.
以及一名女性
Aside from Stan Washington,
除了斯坦·华盛顿
there were 22 customers and employees that came out of the bank.
从银行出来的有22名顾客和员工
9 men, 13 women.
9名男性 13名女性
Inside the bank,
不过银行内
9 men, 14 women.
有9名男性 14名女性
They put a ringer in.
他们有内应
The mom. The police are looking for a crew,
是他的母亲,员警在寻找一个团伙
we're gonna look for a family. Speaking of which,
我们要寻找一个家庭,说到这个
I'm incredibly late for mine.
我的家人已经等很久了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
expand [iks'pænd]

想一想再看

v. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀,
v

联想记忆
temper ['tempə]

想一想再看

n. 脾气,性情
vt. 使缓和,调和 <

联想记忆
global ['gləubəl]

想一想再看

adj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的

联想记忆
crew [kru:]

想一想再看

n. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员

 
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的

联想记忆
bureaucratic [bjuə.rəu'krætik]

想一想再看

adj. 官僚的,繁文缛节的

 
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆
scissors ['sizəz]

想一想再看

n. 剪刀

联想记忆
philanthropy [fi'lænθrəpi, fə-]

想一想再看

n. 慈善事业;博爱,慈善

联想记忆
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。