手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 复仇者联盟1 > 正文

复仇者联盟1(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:洛基的噩梦

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.

我们离总部还有约四十分钟航程,长官
So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?
班纳博士想复制用在我身上的血清吗
A lot of people were.
很多人都试过
You were the world's first superhero.
你是史上首个超级英雄
Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking
班纳以为伽马射线可能是破解
Erskine's original formula.
厄斯金原始配方的关键
Didn't really go his way, did it?
可惜事与愿违
Not so much.
是啊
When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking.
不过他正常的时候,就像史蒂芬·霍金
He's like a smart person.
是个很天才的人
I gotta say,
我得说
it's an honour to meet you officially.
能正式跟你见面是我的荣幸
I've sort of met you. I mean,
我之前其实见过你
I watched you while you were sleeping.
你昏睡时我去看过你
I mean, I was present
我是说,你在冰里
while you were unconscious from the ice.
昏迷不醒时,我也在
You know, it's really just a huge honour
说真的,这真是...你能加入
to have you on board this...
真是莫大的荣幸
I hope I'm the man for the job.
希望我能胜任
Oh, you are. Absolutely.
肯定胜任,毫无疑问
We made some modifications to the uniform.
我们对你的制服做了些修改
I had a little design input.
我还提出了设计意见
The uniform?
我的制服
Aren't the stars and stripes a little
星条的样式不会...
oldfashioned?
太过时了吗
With everything that's happening
考虑到眼下的局势
and the things that are about to come to light,
和即将到来的恶战
people might just need a little oldfashioned.
人们或许正需要点过去的精神

洛基的噩梦

The Chitauri grow restless.

齐塔瑞人越来越耐不住了
Let them gird themselves.
叫他们严阵以待
I will lead them in the glorious battle.
我将领导他们发动一场光荣的战役
Battle?
战役
Against the meagre might of Earth?
就对付地球上羸弱的势力吗
Glorious, not lengthy.
光荣之至,且速战速决
If your force is as formidable as you claim.
前提是你的大军如你说的那般所向披靡
You question us?
你竟敢质疑我们
You question him,
质疑他
he who put the sceptre in your hand?
别忘了是他把权杖交给了你
Who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose
还传授你远古知识,给你新的使命
when you were cast out, defeated?
虽然你遭到流放,一败涂地
I was a king!
我可是阿斯加德之王
The rightful king of Asgard,
王位本该属于我
betrayed.
无奈遭人背叛
Your ambition is little
你这是器小志近
and born of childish need.
满心幼稚的念想
We look beyond the Earth
而我们则放眼地球之外
to the greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil.
那些将被宇宙魔方开启的更广博的世界
You don't have the Tesseract yet.
别忘了魔方还在我这儿
I don't threaten.
我没有威胁你的意思
But until I open the doors,
但只要传送门尚未打开
until your force is mine to command,
你的军队还非由我统领
you are but words.
你也只是空谈
You will have your war, Asgardian.
阿斯加德人,你去发动战争吧
If you fail,
可如果你战败
if the Tesseract is kept from us,
如果宇宙魔方落入他人之手
there will be no realm, no barren moon,
无论你躲到什么地方
no crevice where he cannot find you.
我们也会把你找出来
You think you know pain?
你自以为了解痛苦的滋味吗
He will make you long for something sweet as pain.
他给你的折磨,会让你渴望痛苦

重点单词   查看全部解释    
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
formula ['fɔ:mjulə]

想一想再看

n. 公式,配方,规则;代乳品
adj. (赛

联想记忆
command [kə'mɑ:nd]

想一想再看

n. 命令,指挥,控制
v. 命令,指挥,支配

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
lengthy ['leŋθi]

想一想再看

adj. 冗长的,漫长的

联想记忆
radiation [.reidi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 辐射,放射线

 
barren ['bærən]

想一想再看

adj. 不育的,贫瘠的

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。