手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第71期:抢回钞票

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Well, I'm sorry Walter couldn't join us.

沃尔特来不了真是遗憾
Oh, yes, well, the Australian trip came up suddenly.
是啊,澳大利亚之旅是突然定下的
He sends his apologies.
他让我代他致歉
Where's Oliver? He's not out of town, too, is he?
奥利弗呢,他不是也出城了吧
Oh, I'm sure he's just--
我相信他只是
Stuck in traffic.
遇上堵车了
One of the things I didn't miss on the island--
我在岛上绝对不会怀念的一件事
Sunday drivers. Sorry I'm late.
周末的司机们,抱歉我迟到了
Thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
It is so good to see you.
见到你真是太棒了
We all thought you were--
我们都以为你已经...
Oh, well, we are just happy he's home.
他能回来我们都很开心
And returning a celebrity, too.
也是一个名人的回归
How do you mean?
什么意思
Billionaire scion, castaway for 5 years.
亿万富翁继承人,荒岛馀生5年
You know, there is a bidding war for the rights to your life story.
大家为你的生存故事开始了价格战
At least that's what my agent says.Agent?
至少我的经纪人是这么说的,经纪人
I thought you were a neurosurgeon, Carter.
我以为你是个神经外科医生,卡特
I know. It's crazy, right?
我知道,很疯狂,对吧
One minute I'm publishing this book
前一分钟我还在出版新书
on how long-term potentiation
讲述长时程增强
initiates the creation of a slow-moving protein synthesis,
是怎样提升缓慢的蛋白质合成
and the next, there's an agent
下一分钟,就跑来一个经纪人
trying to make me the next Dr. Oz.
想方设法把我打造成下一个奥兹医生
Why would he want you to be a wizard?
他为什么想让你变成巫师
Oh, Oliver.
奥利弗
For all our sakes, start reading "US Weekly."
为了我们,你该开始看《美国周刊》了
Well, the truth is, I just feel it's our duty
事实上,我认为作为星城相对幸运的人
as Starling City's more fortunate to help those most in need.
帮助那些最需要帮助的人是我们的责任
Oh, of course.Wouldn't you agree, Oliver?
当然了,你同意吗,奥利弗
You're the hero, Carter.
你是个英雄,卡特
Quick and clean, and try not to shoot anybody.
干净俐落,尽量不要向任何人开枪
So now that you're back, what are your plans?
现在你回来了,有什么计划吗
Will you be taking a job with Queen Consolidated?
你会在奎恩联合企业里任职吗
I'm opening a night club.
我准备开家夜店
Sir, your liquor distributor's on the line.
先生,您的酒类代理商已在线上
First Bank of Starling was hit two minutes ago.
星城第一银行两分钟前被劫
Sorry. Business.
抱歉,生意
If the Restons' M.O. holds,
如果莱斯顿一家的手法没变
they'll make their escape underground.
他们会从地下逃脱
First Bank of Starling is
星城第一银行
located right above the water treatment tunnels.
正好位于水处理隧道上方
The entrance is located here.
入口位于此处
Oliver.
奥利弗
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Something's come up.
有点事
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I got it, let's go.
拿到了,咱们走
SCPD! Don't move!
星城警署,不许动
Enough! What are you doing?!
够了,你们在干什么
Move! Let's go!
走,快走
Let's get out of here!
快离开这
The cash!Forget it!
钱,别管了
Let's go!
快走
All right, let's move!
好的,快跟上
It's the vigilante.
是治安维持者

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
synthesis ['sinθisis]

想一想再看

n. 合成,综合,推理

联想记忆
administration [əd.mini'streiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 行政,管理,行政部门

联想记忆
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
fortunate ['fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 幸运的,侥幸的

联想记忆
protein ['prəuti:n]

想一想再看

n. 蛋白质

 
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。