手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第70期:你就是一块石头

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Frank, you always pay too much. This is way too much.

弗兰克,你总是多给,实在太多了
For the inconvenience.
算是谢谢你送来
You know, 20 years you been coming to my joint.
你光顾我的小店都有二十年了
This the first time I been to yours.
这是我第一次到你工作的地方
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
纸牌屋第1季.jpg

I could get used to it.

我能喜欢上这儿
Well, you're welcome any time.
随时欢迎
Thank you, Freddy.
多谢,弗莱迪
Always, Frank.
别客气,弗兰克
Got a... 446 3rd Street...
第三街446...发生一起...
That's a driveby shooting.
是一起驾车枪击
Get details.
查查详情
Sir, I want to thank you for talking to the Captain.
先生,多谢您帮我向队长说情
He told me you called,
他说您给他打了电话
and I can't tell you how grateful I am.
我对您感激不尽
I want you to listen very closely to what I'm about to say.
我希望你仔细听我要说的话
From this moment on, you are a rock.
从这一刻起,你就是一块石头
You absorb nothing, you say nothing,
万物不侵,丝毫不吐
and nothing breaks you.
坚不可摧
Is that clear? Yes, sir.
明白了吗,是的,先生
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Steve?
史蒂夫
I'll leave you be.
我先出去了
Where, uh where's Janet?
珍妮特去哪了
She's been here every day for the last few weeks.
过去几周她一直都守在这里
I told her go home, get some rest.
我让她回家休息
Well, is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Your text said it was important.
你发短信说很重要
I don't know how to put this.
我不知道该怎么说
The thing is, I...
就是,我
I've been thinking...
我想了
a lot.
很多
About my life.
想我这辈子
About the things I haven't done.
想我还未完成的事
Things I haven't said.
还没来得及说的话
I hate your husband.
我恨你丈夫
A lot of people do.
很多人恨他
The past eight years, I watched over him.
过去八年,我一直守着他
But it wasn't him I was watching.
但我看的并不是他
And every time I saw you,
每次我看到你
every time I heard your voice,
听到你的声音
all I could think to myself was,
我能想到的就是
"Jesus, what I wouldn't give."
天哪,我真愿付出一切跟你在一起
I can't tell you how many times I thought about that.
这种想法在我脑海中不知盘旋了多少次
You know what Francis said to me when he proposed?
你知道弗兰西斯向我求婚时说什么吗
I remember his exact words.
他说的每个字我都记得
He said, "Claire, if all you want is happiness,
他说,克莱尔,如果你只想要幸福
Say no.
那就拒绝吧
I'm not gonna give you a couple of kids
我不会跟你生一堆孩子
and count the days until retirement.
然后数着日子退休
I promise you freedom from that.
我保证你免受这些痛苦
I promise you'll never be bored."
也永远不会无聊
You know, he was the only man
他是唯一一个
and there were a lot of others who proposed.
有很多人向我求婚
But he was the only one who understood me.
但他是唯一一个懂我的
He didn't put me on some pedestal.
他没把我看作什么女神
He knew that I didn't want to be adored or coddled.
也知道我不想被崇拜或者溺爱

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inconvenience [.inkən'vi:njəns]

想一想再看

n. 不便,困难
vt. 使 ... 不便,使

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
joint [dʒɔint]

想一想再看

adj. 联合的,共同的,合资的,连带的
n.

联想记忆
absorb [əb'sɔ:b]

想一想再看

vt. 吸纳,吸引 ... 的注意,吞并

联想记忆
pedestal ['pedistl]

想一想再看

n. 基架,底座,受人尊敬的地位
vt. 加座

联想记忆
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。