手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第5期:差点被人害了

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Shana? Are you following me?

莎娜 你是在跟踪我吗
I have a message for you.
我有口信要带给你
A message? From who? Alison.
口信 谁的口信 艾莉森
Alison's dead.
艾莉森已经死了
Isn't that what you told Spencer at the hospital?
在医院你不就是这样跟斯宾塞说的吗
We both know that's not true.
你我都知道这不是真的
She wants you guys to stop looking for her.
她不希望你们再继续找她
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
You almost got her killed at the inn last night.
你们昨晚差点害她在旅馆被杀
Why would I believe anything you have to say?
我凭什么相信你的话
You didn't know Alison. Listen, Emily...
你又不认识艾莉森 艾米丽
I've known her since I was three.
我三岁就认识她了
I grew up next door to her grandparents in Georgia.
我在她佐治亚州的祖父母家隔壁长大
If you knew Alison, you wouldn't be friends with Jenna.
如果你认识艾莉森就不会跟詹娜交朋友
Alison asked me to come to Rosewood to help figure out
艾莉森让我来玫瑰镇帮她查
who tried to kill her. Jenna's on the list.
谁想杀她 詹娜是嫌疑人之一
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
要亲近朋友 更要亲近敌人
If you really are talking to her...
如果你真能联系到她
Prove it.
证明给我看
Radley's offering my family a settlement?
拉德里要跟我家和解
They're not admitting any negligence on their part,
他们不承认有任何过失
but the accident did happen on their premises,
但意外的确发生在他们的房屋
so they want to give you and your family something for your loss.
所以他们想给你和你的家人一些补偿
Well, what happened to us trying to shut down the place?
不是说好我们要关掉那地方吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
wallet ['wɔlit]

想一想再看

n. 皮夹,钱包

 
negligence ['neglidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 疏忽,粗心大意

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。