手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第76期:独家专访

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I can see your security guy.

我看到你的保镖了
Meechum?
密查姆吗
He's cute.
他可真帅
He'd never go for you.
他不会喜欢你的
Why not?
为什么
You're too intimidating.
你令他生畏
纸牌屋第1季.jpg

He's the one with the gun.

可他有枪啊
But you're the one with the congressman.
但你有议员
We'll talk after.
我们做完再谈
We'll talk before.
我们谈完再做
Peter Russo.
彼得·罗素
Pennsylvania's first district.
宾州第一选区的议员
He's gonna run for governor.
他会竞选州长
Fill Matthews' seat.
接替马修斯的职位
It's an exclusive profile.
这会是一篇独家专访
With someone no one's ever heard of.
但对象是个无名小卒
What's the angle?
卖点是什么
Alcohol, drugs.
酗酒,吸毒
He's a kid from the streets.
他是个出身贫寒的野孩子
I want the profile to come out as soon as he announces,
我希望专访能在他宣布参选当时就发布
and I'd like it to be kind.
并且向着他说话
I don't write puff pieces.
我不写吹捧报道
Then get someone else to write it.
那就找别人写
I thought you had something for me.
我以为你有料给我
It's too easy for people to link me as your source.
人们很容易就会猜到我是你的消息来源
It's dangerous.
那就危险了
I don't benefit from handing out headlines to other people.
把头条让给别人,我得不到好处啊
Generosity is its own form of power, Zoe.
别低估了慷慨的力量,佐伊
Step six.
第六步
Step seven.
第七步
You always wear sunglasses at night?
你总是大晚上戴墨镜吗
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I figured you had to be in government.
我猜你肯定是公务员
I kept googling till I found your picture.
就在网上搜索,终于找到你的照片
This won't work, what you're doing.
这招没用的
It was a onetime deal.
那次是一锤子买卖
You don't get to keep coming back for more.
你不能一直要挟我
I'll go to the police.
我会去报警
They'll laugh in your face. Look at you.
他们只会当面嘲笑你,瞧你这样子
If the police won't listen to me,
如果警察不信我
I'll call TV stations.
我就爆料给电视台
I know the names...
我知道你们是谁
Douglas Stamper, Peter Russo,
道格拉斯·斯坦福,彼得·罗素
Frank Underwood.
弗兰克·安德伍德
You are walking down a road you do not want to walk down.
你现在走的是条危险的路
Please, I won't call anyone.
求你了,我不会说出去的
But I need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
I don't have anywhere to go. I don't have anyone I can call.
我无处可去,没有人可以联系
I've had to do things. And I don't wanna do it anymore.
我不再想做我现在做的一些事了
That's all I've got right now.
现在我身上就这么多
Find a place to stay and let me know where you are.
找个住处,告诉我地址
I'll figure something out.
我会再想办法的
You hungry?
饿吗
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Sapphire.
蓝宝石
No. What's your name?
不是这个名字,本名
Rachel.
瑞秋
Your exwife... anything uncouth?
你前妻做过什么不体面的事吗
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Bondage, orgies, water sports?
性虐待,群交,掺尿纵欲
No. Definitely not. Narcotics?
没有,绝对没有,吸食毒品吗
She wasn't into that. Not even a little ganga?
她不好这口,大麻都不来点
Okay. Once in a blue moon.
好吧,心情低落时抽过
Ever with your children?
跟孩子一起抽过吗
God, no! Ever in front of them?
天呐,怎么可能,在孩子面前抽过吗
Look, I'm not the world's best dad,
听着,我不是个绝世好爸
but I would never do that.
但我绝不会做那种事
Fine. Let's move on to prostitution.
好的,我们来谈谈招妓问题吧
How long is this gonna take?
还要问多久
Until there's nothing I don't know about you.
直到我完全了解你为止
I wrote all this down.
我全都写下来了
I've been doing this a long time, congressman.
我做这行很久了,议员先生
I know when I've scraped all the shit off the shoe.
我知道什么时候才算完

重点单词   查看全部解释    
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
exclusive [iks'klu:siv]

想一想再看

adj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的
n. 独家新

联想记忆
district ['distrikt]

想一想再看

n. 区,地区,行政区
vt. 把 ... 划

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
generosity [.dʒenə'rɔsiti]

想一想再看

n. 慷慨,大方

联想记忆
bondage ['bɔndidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 奴役,束缚

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。