In case it's unclear,
丑话说前面
if you try to escape,
试图逃跑
if you so much as scratch that glass,
或者哪怕挠那玻璃一下
it's 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap.
你就会跟着这牢笼坠落九千米的高空
You get how that works?
听懂了吗
Ant, boot.
尔为蚂蚁,爷为靴子
It's an impressive cage.
这笼子真不赖
Not built, I think, for me.
我猜不是为我造的吧
Built for something a lot stronger than you.
是为比你还厉害的东西建的
Oh, I've heard.
有所耳闻
A mindless beast.
明明是愚蠢的野兽
Makes play he's still a man.
却装作自己还是常人
How desperate are you,
你这是多慌不择路
that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?
把这样的怪兽也当做救兵
How desperate am I?
慌不择路
You threaten my world with war.
你威胁说要向我的世界开战
You steal a force you can't hope to control.
你偷了你无法掌控的能量
You talk about peace, and you kill because it's fun.
嘴上说什么安宁,却以杀戮为乐
You have made me very desperate.
你已逼得我不择手段
You might not be glad that you did.
而你会吃不了兜着走
It burns you to have come so close.
功败垂成让你痛苦万分吧
To have the Tesseract, to have power,
拿到了宇宙魔方,拥有其能量
unlimited power.
还是无限的能量
And for what?
你却用来做什么
A warm light for all mankind to share.
让全人类来分享温暖
And then to be reminded what real power is.
现在才领教到它的真正力量了
Well, let me know if "real power" wants a magazine or something.
要是想要让我见识真正力量或是想看杂志了跟我说一声