Put on the suit.
乖,去穿铁甲
Yeah.
好嘞
All hands to stations.
全体人员就位
Hill! External detonation.
希尔,航母外部爆炸
Number three engine is down.
三号引擎停机
We've been hit.
我们受袭了
Can they get it running? Fire in engine three!
能修好吗 3号引擎失火
Talk to me.
什么情况
Turbine looks mostly intact
涡轮机看来没大碍
but it's impossible to get out there to make repairs
但飞行状态下
while we're in the air.
无法进入故障区维修
If we lose one more engine, we won't be.
再停一个引擎我们就飞不起来了
Somebody's got to get outside and patch that engine.
得找人出去修引擎
Stark, you copy that? I'm on it.
斯塔克,听到没,这就去
Coulson, initiate defensive lockdown in the detention section
科尔森,启动关押区防御性封锁
then get to the armoury.
然后去军械库
Romanoff?
罗曼诺夫
We're okay.
我们没事
We're okay, right?
你没事吧
Keep that engine down! Yes, sir.
别让引擎启动,遵命
Detention, wait for cameras to go dark.
去关押层,等摄像头关闭
Got it. Stay close.
收到,跟紧
Let's go, Level 4.
走,去4层
Engine three. I'll meet you there.
三号引擎,去那儿见
Doctor?
博士
Bruce?
布鲁斯
You got to fight it. This is just what Loki wants.
撑住啊,洛基就等着你失控呢
We're going to be okay. Listen to me.
不会有事的,听我说
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
We're going to be okay. All right?
不会有事,听到了吗
I swear on my life, I will get you out of this.
我以生命起誓,会带你出去
You will walk away and never ever...
你不用蹚这浑水,再也不...
Your life?
你的生命