手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第110期:烦心事太多

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Union Station, please.

到联合车站
This is Claire. I'm unavailable to answer the phone,
我是克莱尔,现在不能接听你的电话
but if you leave a message,
如果你留了言
I'll be sure and get back to you shortly.
我会尽快回复你
Thank...
谢谢
Hello? Zoe.
喂,佐伊

You don't have to tiptoe.

你不用轻手轻脚的
I thought you fell asleep.
我以为你睡着了
No. Just thinking about work.
没有,在想工作的事
I don't have anything for you yet. I will soon.
我现在还没有料给你,很快就有了
I know you will.
我知道
You can spend the night if you want.
你愿意的话,可以在这里过夜
Early meetings.
还要早起开会
Wouldn't have time to get home and change.
那样就没时间回家换衣服了
You seem distracted. I have a lot on my mind.
你好像心神不宁,烦心事太多
Like what?
比如
Work, just like you. No Claire?
工作的事,和你一样,克莱尔呢
Or maybe she qualifies as work.
或者她也算工作
She didn't mention anything?
她什么都没提吗
About...
提什么
I thought you didn't keep things from each other.
你们不是无话不谈吗
Look, just say what you want to say.
想说什么就说
She came by here a few hours ago.
她几个小时前来过
We had a nice little talk.
我们聊了一会儿
Don't let me keep you.
你走吧
You should go home, get some rest.
你该回家休息一下
Tell Claire I said hi.
代我向克莱尔问好
This is Claire. I'm unavailable to answer...
我是克莱尔,现在不能...
The lights in the Whartons' house will go on in a few moments.
沃顿家的灯待会儿就要亮了
They always get up precisely at quarter to 7:00,
他们总是6点45准时起床
which is just the time that Claire would be going for her run,
如果克莱尔在这儿
if she were here.
她就会这时去跑步
Rebellion on all fronts...
谁都不听话
Claire, Zoe, Russo.
克莱尔,佐伊,罗素
I must not lose my resolve.
我不能失去决心
I will march forward,
我会继续向前
even if I have to do so...
即便我必须
alone.
独自前行
See? Told ya.
说中了吧
Good morning.
早上好
Hi, Frank.
你好,弗兰克
How are you? I'm good.
你好吗,很好
Have you heard from Claire? Yeah, I got her message.
收到克莱尔的消息了吗,嗯,她的短信
How's she feeling? A lot better.
她感觉怎么样,好多了
Good. She said she'd be gone for the rest of the week.
很好,她说她下周前都没法来
Is it the flu or something? Something like that.
是流感吗,差不多
I just came over to pick up a few things from her office.
我就过来到她办公室拿点东西
I could've sent somebody over. Oh, no. It's no big deal.
我可以找人送去的,不,没事的
In fact, I also came here to ask you a favor.
其实,我还想来请你帮个忙
You went to Stanford, correct?
你念的斯坦福,对吧
Valedictorian? Yeah.
还致了告别辞,对
Do you know the provost? Warren Tynsdale.
你认识教务长吗,沃伦·泰斯戴尔
He flies me out to do fundraising events.
他让我组织募捐活动
Supposedly I'm the poster child for alumni.
可能我是校友的杰出代表吧
Making the world a better place.
让世界更美好
Well, that is good, because this is important.
那很好,这事很重要
Linda Vasquez, the President's chief of staff...
琳达·瓦斯奎兹,总统的幕僚长
her son, Ruben, applied.
她的儿子鲁本递了申请
I'd love for you to get on the phone with Tynsdale
我希望你能打电话给泰斯戴尔
and tell him that they should accept him.
告诉他学校应该录取他
I don't know. I... I've never recommended anyone.
这...我从没推荐过别人
All the better. It'll carry more weight.
这样更好,更有分量
Can I meet Ruben first?
我能先见见鲁本吗
I would really prefer that Linda not know.
我其实不想让琳达知道
In fact, it would be better if both she and Ruben
其实,最好让他们母子
believed he got in on merit alone.
都以为他是因为出色而被录取
Will you please do this favor for Claire and me?
能帮我和克莱尔这个忙吗
And for the President.
也算帮了总统
Thank you.
谢谢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
poster ['pəustə]

想一想再看

n. 海报,装饰画

联想记忆
unavailable ['ʌnə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 得不到的,没空的,不能利用的

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
rebellion [ri'beljən]

想一想再看

n. 谋反,叛乱,反抗

联想记忆
resolve [ri'zɔlv]

想一想再看

n. 决定之事,决心,坚决
vt. 决定,解决

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。