手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第122期:别提弗兰西斯

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Sit down.

坐吧
Where's Claire?
克莱尔在哪
Not here.
不在这儿
So what is this, tying up loose ends?
这是什么意思,除后患吗
I wouldn't presume.
我可不敢
People like you can't be neatly tied up.
你这样的人怎么可能除干净呢

But I thought perhaps we could start...

我想或许我们可以...
It's very tasteful.
真有品味
This is the dress she wore to the gala.
这是她庆典上穿的那件礼服
I believe so.
我想是的
It is.
就是的
I recognize it.
我记得这件
Go back into the bedroom.
回卧室去
I'm amazed how well you got her in focus.
这焦距对得真不错
What should we call her?
叫她什么好呢
Why does she need a name?
她为什么一定要有名字
I never photograph anyone without knowing their name.
我拍照一定要知道对方的名字
You didn't take the photograph. I did.
不是你拍的,我拍的
I think we should call her Claire.
我觉得该叫她克莱尔
She doesn't even look like me.
她长得一点都不像我
Not even a younger version. Why do you keep saying that?
跟我年轻时也不像,你怎么老这么说啊
Not her features, her expression.
不是指她的五官,而是表情
Hey, we should mount it. You can hang her in your house.
我们应该裱起来,你可以挂在家里
Would Francis object?
弗兰西斯会反对吗
Can we please not discuss Francis?
我们能不能别提弗兰西斯
You brought him up in the park.
是你在公园里先提起他的
I know I did, and I shouldn't have.
我知道,我的错
So we have to pretend he doesn't exist?
那我们得假装他不存在吗
I thought we could talk about anything.
我以为我们可以无话不谈
He is a presence here. You must admit that.
他其实就在这儿,你得承认这点
When you walked through the door yesterday,
昨天你一进门
he walked right in with you.
他就和你一起来了
It's just me, nobody else.
只是我一个人,没有别人
You keep telling yourself that, it might come true.
你就自欺欺人吧,说不定会成真
How do you think she'd feel if she knew I was wearing this?
你觉得她要是知道我穿她的礼服,会怎么想
I don't know.
我说不准
You don't think she'd be upset?
你不认为她会不高兴吗
She'd probably say you look very beautiful in it.
她也许会说你穿起来很好看
It's like steel.
像钢一样
You should put it back.
你应该放回去
I think I'll keep it.
我要了
I'll buy you one of your own, if you'd like.
如果你愿意的话,我可以为你买件一样
No. I want this one.
不用,我就要这件

重点单词   查看全部解释    
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 
presume [pri'zju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 姑且认定,假定,推测,认为是理所当然

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。