手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第49期:辣妈款待双胞胎

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

If you could really get under his shoulder blades...

好好按摩他的肩胛骨
that's where he carries all his stress.
有助于舒缓他所有的压力
Don't say your real thoughts.
把真话憋回去
Don't say your real thoughts.
把真话憋回去
Max we're using our spa voice today.
麦克斯 今天要用水疗馆的声音说话
Use my spa voice? Okay.
我去水疗馆的声音 好吧
I can't afford this.
"我付不起水疗啊"
I want you to make sure the twins
我要你确保他们俩
drink lots of water after
在按摩之后喝大量的水
you know to flush out the toxins.
因为要排出体内的毒素

打工姐妹花第一季

Toxins?

毒素
All they drink is breast milk.
他们平时就喝人奶
I can't be sure what the woman I buy that from
我又不确定我雇的那个奶妈
puts in her body.
吃的都是无毒产品
We're all so tense about the birthday party.
我们超级紧张这场生日会
If everything isn't perfect
如果一切不够完美
how will they live with the shame?
他们这辈子就要在羞耻中度过了
Um Peach um...
琵琪
Speaking of the... the party
说到生日会
uh I I started this um thing
我创这家... 店
and it's probably dumb but...
可能有些不自量力 但是
I don't need it. Like I'm fine.
其实不必 我无所谓
I don't need it. It's just more like...
真的大可不必 这更像...
like a... like a... Favor.
更像...帮个忙
Um but uh the thing is there's the cards
事情是这样的 这是我的名片
so I was thinking may... "maybly"...
我想或..."或能"
"maybly"? What's that? It's not a word right?
"或能" 什么啊 连个词儿都不是 对吧
I was not saying a word. I'm sorry.
我连话都不会说了 抱歉
I'm done with whatever this is that you're doing.
无论你现在在说什么 我都不想听了
I have to go meet the Martha Stewart queen
我约了玛莎·斯图尔特的御用同志
and hear his party pitch.
听听他的生日会提议
Just remember
记住
at 3:00 the twins have their spray tans.
双胞胎下午三点要做美黑
Well that's exactly how I envisioned that.
跟我预想的一模一样

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 
pitch [pitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 沥青,树脂,松脂
n. 程度,投掷,球场

联想记忆
flush [flʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 奔流,发红,冲洗,迅速流过
n. 脸红,

联想记忆
peach [pi:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 桃子,桃树,桃红色
v. 揭发,检举

 
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。