手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第120期:圣诞派对(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
You lied to me.

你骗了我

An odd accusation coming from you.
你这是从何说起
When you came home, you said you were through
你回来的时候说,你不会
investigating Robert's death.
再调查罗伯特的死因了
Robert was my oldest friend.
罗伯特是我的老朋友
Do you take me for a man
你以为我是那种
who wouldn't avenge his best friend's murder?
不为自己的挚友报仇的人吗
I thought I could forget about it,
我以为我会忘记这件事
go back to the way things were.
回到正轨

绿箭侠第一季

But you told me too many lies, Moira.

但是你骗了我太多次了,莫伊拉
You embezzled money from the company.
你挪用公司资金
Salvaged the Queen's Gambit. Why, Moira?
打捞"金牌奎恩"号沉船,为什么,莫伊拉
What was it all for?
到底是为了什么
For leverage.
为了对付别人
Against whom?
对付谁
Against whom?
到底是谁
People who you made very angry.
你惹怒的那些人
Well, then let me help you fight them.
那就让我帮你对抗他们
I can't fight them.
我不能对抗他们
I am them.
我也是他们的一员
I have tried so hard to convince myself that I'm not.
我一直很努力地让自己相信我不是其中一员
And loving you...
一心去爱你...
You were my salvation.
是你拯救了我
Moira.
莫伊拉
Moira.
莫伊拉
Whatever you've done,
不管你做过什么
and whoever these people are,
不论他们是什么人
the time for lies is over.
都不要再说谎了
You need to tell me exactly what's going on.
你需要告诉我到底发生了什么
Let's just get through the party...
我们先去参加派对
and I promise I will tell you everything.
派对结束后我一定把一切都告诉你
Tommy, do you mind if I talk to Oliver for a minute?
汤米,我想跟奥利弗谈谈可以吗
Yeah, I'll go grab us a couple drinks.
好,我去拿点喝的
And drink them both.
然后自己都喝掉
I know it's probably not
我知道你看到我和汤米在一起
easy for you to see Tommy and I together.
可能不好过
Ah, the invitation said "Plus one",
请柬上说要带女伴
Not minus Laurel.
又没说不准带劳蕾尔
I've been wanting to move forward with him,
我一直想和他重新开始生活
but something's been holding me back.
但有些问题总是困扰着我
I keep making these excuses;
我一直不停找借口
That it's my dad,
我爸的原因
it's my work, when really...
工作的原因,直到我意识到
it's you.
是因为你
But for five years,
但五年过去了
I was emotionally...off,
我不再
off, because you had died.
为此纠缠,因为你死了
And the truth is,
事实上
the last person that I expected
最让我没想到的那个人
to make me feel again...
却让我又重新燃起
Has.
对感情的希望
I'm happy.
我很高兴
For both of you.
为你们两个
Thank you.
谢谢你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
salvation [sæl'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 得救,拯救,赎罪

 
leverage ['li:vəridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营

联想记忆
accusation [.ækju'zeiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 控告,指控,非难

 
invitation [.invi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致

 
gambit ['gæmbit]

想一想再看

n. (下棋开局时)弃子,策略,开场白

联想记忆
avenge [ə'vendʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 为 ... 报复,报仇

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。