手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第154期:魔法的代价

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

time.jpg

When we met that night at the ball.

我们在舞会邂逅那晚.

it wasn't my fairy godmother who sent me.

不是我的仙女教母送我去的

It was rumplestiltskin.

是侏儒怪

I made a deal with him for this life.

为了现在的生活 我和他做了笔交易

I was stupid.

我太蠢了

I didn't understand the price of magic

我还不了解什么是魔法的代价

so I promised him something.

所以我就答应了他

What did you promise him?

你答应了他什么

He tricked me.

他骗了我

I thought that he'd want our gold or jewels.

我以为他只想要我们的金子或者珠宝

What was it?

他要什么

Our baby?

我们的孩子

I'm so sorry

我真的很抱歉

and now I'm gonna lose it all

现在我就要失去这一切

my life and... you.

我的生活 还有你

No.

I don't care what that imp said.

我不在乎那个魔鬼的话

Magic may have brought us together but it didn't create this love.

也许是魔法让我们相遇,但魔法无法创造真爱

But I made a deal.

但我和他做了交易

I can't break that. He's too powerful.

我不能反悔 他太强大了

Then the answer is simple.

那办法很简单

We make another deal.

我们再做一次交易

So this boyfriend of hers

那么她的男朋友

You don't think he was involved in her disappearance?

你觉得她的失踪和他无关

Uh that would mean he was involved with her at all which he isn't.

这么一说就意味着他和她有关系了,事实他们没关系

He left her in the lurch right after they found out they were expecting.

在他们发现她怀孕后 他离开了她,让她一人面对困境

Hasn't spoken to her since. Like I said he's a

从此再没和她说过话 就像我说的 他...

Hey hey hey! Billy be careful.

嘿嘿嘿 比利 小心点

You almost shattered my wolf thing Billy.

你差点弄碎了我的玻璃狼 比利

It's good luck.

那可是好运符

I'm sorry Ruby but look it's fine.

对不起 鲁比 你看 它没事

Um Ruby what about her family?

鲁比 那她家人呢

Oh um she's got a stepmom and two stepsisters that she doesn't talk to.

她家里只有继母和两个继姐妹,她从不和她们讲话

Wait. A stepmom stepsisters and she's a maid?

等等 继母 继姐妹 自己是女佣

Henry not now.

亨利 晚点再说

Look I don't know what you've heard but it's wrong.

听着 我不知道你听到了什么 别信

Everyone thinks she's not ready to have this kid

每个人都觉得她还没做好要孩子的准备

but she's trying taking night classes trying to better herself

但是她在努力 上夜校,努力提高自己

trying to get her life together.

改善生活

Can you understand that?

你能理解吗

I think so.

是的

Then maybe you should just stay out of it.

也许你不该插手

She's been through enough already.

她已经经历了太多痛苦

I've been through it too Ruby and I can help her.

我也经历过 鲁比 我可以帮她

Then try her ex.

那去找她的前男友吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
imp [imp]

想一想再看

n. 小恶魔,顽童 v. 装上翅膀,移植羽毛 abbr.

联想记忆
disappearance [.disə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 消失

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
lurch [lə:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 举步蹒跚,突然倾斜 n. 惨败 vi. 突然倾斜,

联想记忆
shattered ['ʃætəd]

想一想再看

adj. 破碎的;极度疲劳的 v. 打碎;削弱;使心烦意

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。