Do you ever look at someone and wonder...What is going on inside their head?
当你看着某个人的时候,有没有想过...他们的脑子里装的都是什么呢?
Well, I know.
反正我知道。
Well, I know Riley's head.
我知道,莱莉的脑子里装的是什么。
And there she was...Hello. Riley.
这就是她...你好,莱莉。
Look at you. Aren't you a little bundle of joy?
哇哦。看看你,真是个快乐的小天使!
Aren't you a little bundle of joy?
真是个快乐的小天使!
It was amazing.
太神奇了。
Just Riley and me. Forever.
只有莱莉和我两个人,永远在一起。
For 33 seconds.
或者只有三十三秒。
I'm Sadness.
我是忧忧。
Hello. I...I'm Joy.
哦,你好,我是乐乐。
So...Can I just...If you could...
那么我能...如果你... 不知怎么说了。
I just want to fix that. Thanks.
让我来弄吧。谢谢。
And that was just the beginning.
这仅仅是个开始,
Headquarters only got more crowded from there.
指挥部从此之后变得越来越拥挤了。
Very nice. Okay, looks like you got this.
很好,看上去你学会了。
Very good.
很好!
Sharp turn! No! Look out! No!
哦!转弯!转弯!不!小心!
That's Fear. He's really good at keeping Riley safe.
那是怕怕,他擅长保证莱莉的安全。
Easy, easy. We're good. We're good.
小心!小心!后退!哦,好了。这样就行了。
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢你们。非常感谢。
And we're back!
现在该我们上了!
Here we go. All right, open.
来吧。乖,张嘴。
This looks new.
嗯,这像是新玩意。
You think it's safe?
你觉得安全吗?
What is it?
那是什么?
Okay, caution.
注意了!
There is a dangerous smell, people.
闻上去很危险,伙计们。
Hold on. What is that?
等等!那是什么?
This is Disgust.
那是厌厌。
She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned. Physically and socially.
她主要保护莱莉不受身体或社交上的毒害。
That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur. Hold on, guys.
这东西颜色不鲜亮,并且形状像个恐龙。等等,伙计们。
It's broccoli!
是西兰花!
Yucky!
讨厌!