手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第182期:孪生弟弟

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

童话镇.jpg

He was not a gift.

他不是礼物

He was my son.

他是我的儿子

A son I gave you.

是我给你的儿子

In a deal we made.

是我和你做交易换来的

You did me no favors.

你没帮我的忙

Yes! Yes I did.

不 我帮了

Shame you and the queen couldn't conceive a child on your own.

可怜你和皇后那时不能育有自己的子嗣

My price for that is a pittance.

而我为此得到的好处微不足道

But now that she's gone well I assume that conceiving an heir is out of the question

但如今她过世了 我想也不能说她又怀上新的继承人了

let alone a dragon slayer.

更别说是屠龙士了

Then let's do another deal.

那我们再做个交易吧

Bring him back.

让他复活

I need my son to do this.

我需要我的儿子来做这件事

I'll give you anything.

我会不惜一切代价

Anything?

一切吗

What do you want?

你想要什么

There's a magic wand I desire.

有一根魔杖 我向往已久

It belongs to a certain fairy godmother who's patron to your family.

它在守护你们家族的仙女教母的手中

I wanna know her whereabouts.

我想知道她的去向

Done.

成交

Now tell me.

现在告诉我

How do I bring my son back to slay the dragon?

怎样才能让我儿子复活 去战胜那条龙

Bring him back?

让他复活

Oh no no. That's out of the question. He's dead.

不不 那绝无可能 他已经死了

Magic can do much but not that.

魔法很强大 但这个不行

But you just said

但是你刚刚说

Nothing about resurrection.

没说过可以起死回生

Then my kingdom is lost.

那么我的王国就即将消亡了

I am alone.

我孤身一人了

Oh dear.

亲爱的

Oh dear dear dear dear dear.

亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的

Did I not tell you

难道我没告诉过你

that I could have your son slay the dragon?

我能让你儿子战胜那条龙吗

And am I not...

难道我是个

a man of my word?

言而无信的人吗

I thought you said he was gone forever!

你刚刚不是说他永远不可能复活了吗

Oh that he is.

确实如此

But his brother...

但是他的弟弟

His what?

什么

His twin brother.

他的孪生弟弟

Did I not mention there was another?

我没跟你说过他有一个孪生弟弟吗

You might wanna ease up or that Brillo pad's gonna press charges.

你应该轻一点否则那个钢丝球会起诉你的

The dishes were just piling up.

脏盘子堆成山了

This have anything to do with David stopping by?

你这幅样子是因为戴维的来访吗

I saw him sulking away as I pulled up.

我停车的时候看到他很郁闷地离开了

We just...

我们只是

Um... he just...

他只是

Yeah I know what you both "just."

我知道你们都"只是"

And you did the right thing.

你做得没错

He made a pretty compelling case...

他说得很诱人

But he's still married. I know.

但是他结婚了 我知道

I was just at the party.

我刚刚参加了聚会

What do I do?

我该怎么办

You need to stop cleaning and have a drink.

你应该放下手中的事 过来喝一杯

重点单词   查看全部解释    
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
compelling [kəm'peliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 强制的,引人注目的,令人信服的

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
conceive [kən'si:v]

想一想再看

v. 设想,构思,怀孕

联想记忆
patron ['peitrən]

想一想再看

n. 赞助人,保护人,老主顾

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。