手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 永远的北极熊 > 正文

永远的北极熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:巧克力松露

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

No more bets.

买定离手

Cinnamon toast and tea? Yes, please!

肉桂吐司和茶 好耶 我要

Mmm. 32.

三十二

Would anyone like to learn

有人想学

how to make chocolate truffles from scratch?

如何制作巧克力松露吗

永远的北极熊02.jpg

Me!

Balls!

蛋蛋

Yah!

哎呀

You know, you and Daddy could go out sometime.

你知道 你和爸爸有时可以出去

We don't need a babysitter. We used to get scared.

我们不需要保姆 我们之前很害怕

But we're not scared anymore.

但现在再也不害怕了

You've gotten so old.

你变的真老了

I don't think I'm black.

我不认为我是黑人

Of course you're black. But I look white.

你当然是黑人 但是我看起来像白人

You're black, sweetie.

你就是黑人 亲爱的

Faith looks black. I look like Daddy.

费瑟看起来像黑人 我随我老爸

That's because you're a mix of both of us.

那是因为你混合了 我们两人的特点

Nobody thinks I'm black when I tell them.

没人能看出我是黑人 除非我告诉他们

Amelia, you're black.

艾米丽娅 你是黑人

Your mother is black. So you're black.

你妈妈是黑人 所以你也是黑人

If it makes you feel better, I'll tell people I'm black.

如果这会让你感觉好点 我会告诉人们我是黑人

Even if they think I'm delusional.

即使他们认为那是我的幻想

That's ridiculous. Of course she's black.

那太可笑了 她当然是黑人

Her mother's black. She's being feisty.

她妈妈就是黑人 她太争强好胜了

The girls seem good, right? No kidding.

姑娘们看起来很好 对吧 不开玩笑

Last week, Amelia kicked the crap out of the school bully.

上周艾米丽娅把学校里的霸王 打的屁滚尿流

She kicked him so hard in the knee, she put him on crutches.

她用力踢他的膝盖 把他打的拄拐了

Wow! I was quite proud.

哇 我非常的骄傲

Oh!

You seem good.

你看起来不错

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
bully ['buli]

想一想再看

n. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,开球
vt. 威胁,恐

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。