手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 永远的北极熊 > 正文

永远的北极熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:放弃

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

And I don't want to give up. I don't.

我不想放弃 不想

But I can't. What?

但是我不能 什么

Did you even... did you even...

你有...你有...

I mean, did you even try finding a job when you were here?

我是说 你有试过在这 找份工作吗

永远的北极熊02.jpg

Or was that all just part of your plan?

或者说那只是你计划的一部分

My plan was I would... l would come back right after school,

我的计划是上完学后回来

get a job, and maybe we'd stay together and maybe we wouldn't,

找份工作 也许我们在一起 也许不在一起

but we would still be a family and raise the girls together.

但我们依然是一家人 一起养大孩子们

But I can't get a job here. I can't.

但是我无法在这找到工作 找不到

These Boston firms don't want me.

这些波士顿的公司不需要我

Why? Why don't they want you? It's Boston.

为什么 为什么他们不要你 这里是波士顿

They want people like you.

他们需要像你一样的人

You want a job in Boston? I'll get you a job in Boston.

你想在波士顿工作 我会为你在波士顿找到工作

You look well, Cam. Everything good down your way?

你看起来很好 卡姆 你一切都还好吧

No. Not really, Dickie. No. Sorry to hear that.

不 其实不好 迪克 很遗憾

You know that Maggie's just gotten her MBA?

你知道玛姬刚拿到了 MBA学位吗

I heard. Good for her.

我听说了 对她很有好处

I was just wondering why there isn't a position here for her.

我想知道为什么这里 没有适合她的职位

It is a family firm, after all.

毕竟这是一个家族企业

Cam, I wish there were a place here.

卡姆 我也希望这里有那样的位置

But we just don't have that position at the moment.

但是我们暂时 并没有那样的位置

So you're telling me that when Dickie Jr and the other one...

你的意思是当小迪克 和另一个...

graduate from college... Sumner. That's my other son.

从大学毕业后...我的另一个儿子叫萨姆纳

They're not gonna land here? Goddamnit, Dickie!

他们不会在这上班 天杀的 迪克

I know how this works. You create the position!

我知道这是怎么回事 职位是你说了算的

I have to say, Cam, this is why

卡姆 我得说这就是

we never invite you to the Christmas party.

我们从不邀请你参加 圣诞晚会的原因

I don't give a shit about the Christmas party!

我才不关心什么圣诞晚会

I want you to hire my wife!

我要你雇佣我的妻子

She works 50,000 times harder than any of you!

她比你们任何人都 更努力五万倍

I'm sorry. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

抱歉 我必须请你离开

No! Do you have any idea how hard it is?

不 你知道这有多难吗

Do you have any idea the sacrifice she makes?

你知道她做出的牺牲吗

She needs a job here in Boston!

她需要在波士顿找到份工作

Goddamnit! Control yourself!

天杀的 控制你自己

Goddamnit!

该死的

Stop it! Snap out of it!

住手 控制你的情绪

Cam?

卡姆

Cameron?

卡梅伦

Cam?

卡姆

Why are you wet?

你为什么湿透了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sacrifice ['sækrifais]

想一想再看

n. 牺牲,供俸,祭品
vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。