手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文

实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:老年实习生手下

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Okay, you guys have to remember,

好的 你们一定要记住

the homepage has to read in a glance.

主页必须一目了然

Also, you have to get back like this if you wanna see

还有 你还得站远点看看

what it looks like if you're, like, over 35.

设想一下自己35岁了 看出来的主页是什么感觉

Okay, so I can't read anything,

好吧 我什么都看不清

but if I could, what do you want me to see?

但是如果我能看到 你想让我看到什么?

老年实习生手下.jpg

"Five Girls, One Shirt" or "Check Out The Fit"?

"五个姑娘 一件衬衣" 还是"看看哪件合身"?

Well, both, but what I really want you to see

两者都有 但是我更想让你看到的是

is the shirt worn by five different body types.

五个体型不同的人穿同一件衬衫的样子

Okay, then you gotta make me see that.

好吧 那你首先得让我看到

Try making the photo grid bigger.

试试把照片格放大一些

I love that five. Can we make it more graphic?

我喜欢那个五 能不能再放大一些?

Yeah, that's cool.

没错 很棒

Maybe hero the girl in the red shirt.

也许以红衬衣的姑娘为中心会更好

Jules... That is a great red.

茱儿... 这个红色很棒

It is going to fly outta here.

那绝对能卖疯了

I needed you to sign off on this, like, two hours ago.

我大概两个小时以前就让你确认这些东西了

I know, I know, but can you try?

我知道 我知道 但是你能试一下吗?

Yep.

好的

Mia? Tell me that thing again.

米娅? 再跟我说一遍

Oh, 40% of our visitors don't go past the homepage,

哦 有40%的用户没有经过主页

which isn't so bad.

还不算太糟

Yeah, but we should fix that.

是的 但是我们要解决这问题

Okay, here you go.

好的 这样如何

I love it.

我爱死这个了

Great, and it's up. Okay. Thanks, everybody.

很好 就这样 好的 谢谢各位

Thank you.

谢谢

Let's go over the pitch for Friday.

让我们周五大干一场

Okay, so...

好的 那么...

The Antoinette dress. Major screw-up by the vendor.

礼服裙 完全被供应商搞砸了

Hey. I need you for two minutes, uninterrupted.

嗨 给我两分钟 不被人打断

Okay. Remember a few weeks ago,

好的 记得几周之前

we talked about the senior intern program?

我们讨论过老年实习生的项目?

No.

并没有

Really? We had a whole, big conversation about it.

真的吗? 我们就此进行过完整 冗长的谈话

We did? Okay, remind me.

我们有吗? 好吧 提醒我一下

Seniors in high school orcoflege?

高中或者大学的高年级吗?

No, no, no. Seniors in life. Older people.

不 不 不 是高年纪的 老年人

Hold on. What?

等等 什么?

I told you I felt like we needed

我跟你说过我认为

to do an outreach program.

我们需要拓展计划

You definitely seemed to be liking the idea,

你表现得非常喜欢这个计划

so I set it in motion. It's gonna be great.

所以我立马开展了 项目进行得很顺利

Hold, please. You're hiring senior citizen interns?

等一下 你聘请了老年实习生?

There's been a ton of research on this,

有一堆人来应聘

and the results are actually incredible.

而且应聘结果简直令人难以置信

I mean, imagine having an intern

我是说 想象一下

with a lifetime of experience

雇佣一个充满人生经历的实习生

as opposed to somebody who spent

来作为那些

the last four years of their life playing beer pong.

整天只顾着玩啤酒乒乓的人的正面例子

Do they eventually want jobs here?

他们真的想在这儿找工作吗?

No, darling, they're all retired.

不 亲爱的 他们都已经退休了

They just want the experience.

他们... 只是想体验一下而已

And I would like one to work directly with you.

并且我希望有人能直接在你手下工作

Wait, Cameron, no.

等等 卡梅伦 不行

First of all, I'm not great with older people.

首先 我和老年人处不好

You know how I am with my parents. This could be...

你也知道我和父母的关系糟透了 这可能...

Why do I have to have one?

我干嘛非得要这么个手下?

Because you have to set the tone.

因为你要做好榜样

Now, would you prefer a man or a woman?

所以 你是要男的还是女的?

There's a great 72-year-old woman, really cute.

现在有一个72岁的老太太 非常可爱

Ugh. That's like the same age as my mom. That's too weird.

那可和我妈的年纪差不多 会很奇怪

That's fine. There's a man everyone loves.

好吧 还有个人见人爱的老头

He seems amazing.

似乎很惊人

I watched his video with the whole group.

我们整个团队看完了他的视频

People were crying.

有人看哭了

Okay, this is not going to work, in my opinion.

好吧 我看这应该也不行

But how long do I have to do this for? Minimum?

不过这个项目我要跟多久? 最短多久?

Six weeks, or we'll be sued.

六个星期 不然他们会告我们

I know we never talked about this.

我们从没聊过这个项目吧

Yeah, we did. For real.

不 我们聊过 真的聊过

He starts tomorrow.

他明天就来上班了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
moderate ['mɔdəreit,'mɔdərit]

想一想再看

adj. 适度的,稳健的,温和的,中等的
v.

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
opposed [ə'pəuzd]

想一想再看

adj. 反对的,敌对的 v. 和 ... 起冲突,反抗

 
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
commander [kə'mɑ:ndə]

想一想再看

n. 司令官,指挥官

 
overall [əuvə'rɔ:l]

想一想再看

adj. 全部的,全体的,一切在内的
adv.

 
signify ['signifai]

想一想再看

vt. 表示,预示,意味着,象征
vi. 有重

联想记忆
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
tone [təun]

想一想再看

n. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调
vt. 使

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。