手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第98期:出来扫雪

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

What the?

搞毛呀
Well, good morning, world's worst weather girl.
早安,全世界最烂的天气预报员
I have never seen so much sunshine.
我这辈子没见过阳光如此"充足"的一天
You know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Earl wrote Shaft.
《黑街神探》主题曲的确是厄尔写的
Max, I know it snowed, you don't have to tell me.
麦克斯,我知道下雪了,不劳你提醒
I'm surrounded by so much white stuff I'm like Al Pacino in the last scene of Scarface.
被这么多的白色包围,感觉就像阿尔·帕西诺在《疤面煞星》里的最后一幕
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么呀
You look like a bag of crazy garbage grew arms.
看起来像长出俩手臂的疯狂垃圾袋
It's the Hefty 2011 winter collection.
这是2011年冬季家用品混搭系列
I gave Chestnut my coat.
我把大衣给栗宝了
This is the only way to keep the snow off me.
这是让雪不落在我身上的唯一办法

打工姐妹花第一季

Look at poor Chestnut.

瞧瞧可怜的栗宝
What is he wearing on his hooves?
他蹄子裹的是什么
I cut up my Fendi cashmere leggings.
我把我名牌山羊绒的袜裤剪了给它穿
I grabbed them when we raided the town house.
上次我们潜入别墅时顺手抓的
I thought ahead for me, but not for him.
我当时只想着自己,忘了他了
He is humiliated in those ladies clothes.
让他穿女人衣服,他尊严何在啊
He looks like J. Edgar Hoover.
他看起来像埃德加·胡佛
I've been out here sweeping since 4:00 A.M.
我凌晨四点就出来扫雪了
But it just keeps coming down.
但雪一直下
What is your problem, snow?
你他妈有病啊,雪花
I used to love you!
我以前多爱你呀
Maybe we should ask your old doorman "insert generic Irish name here" to come help.
或许我们该问问你以前的门童,"这里插入统称的爱尔兰人名" 来帮忙
I know their names.
我知道他们的名字
Day James, night James and black James.
日班詹姆斯,夜班詹姆斯和黑人詹姆斯
So your plan is you're gonna sweep the snow away till spring while the horse is trapped under this tarp?
你的计划就是一直扫雪扫到开春,扫到他被雪活埋了还在扫吗
Which I'm pretty sure was covering the out of business Cuban restaurant down the street.
而且这块防水布是附近那家倒闭的古巴饭馆的顶盖吧
They were out of business and I left a note.
他们倒闭了,我留了张纸条
What did it say? "I'm loco, gracias."
上面写什么 "我是疯子,多谢"
No, it said, "Sorry I took your roof, hang in there"
不,我是写"抱歉拿了你屋顶,撑着点"
Max, don't be so negative.
麦克斯,不要这么消极
Doesn't matter where it came from, it's working.
管这布是哪儿来的,管用就行了
I just need to secure this tarp a little.
我再固定一下这块布就行了
Stop, you were gonna climb on an icy chair in six inch heels and break your neck
打住,你是想蹬着高跟鞋爬上结冰的椅子,然后摔断脖子吗
and then I'm gonna be stuck with a horse in leggings
然后害我得养着穿袜裤的马
and you in a wheelchair with a chopstick in your mouth tapping out, "I'm sorry, I thought that would work."
和嘴里叼着筷子坐轮椅的你,还用筷子打信号 "抱歉,我以为能行的"
I learned to build when I volunteered with Habitat for Humanity.
我在博爱居家当义工时学过盖东西
Looking back, they had so much more than I have now.
回想起来,那些穷人比现在的我富多了
Okay.
好吧
I gotta go to my babysitting job
我得去当保姆了
and when I get back, you and I are gonna sit down
等我回来,你和我得坐下来
and come up with a more realistic home for J. Edgar Hoofer.
好好商量出一个靠谱点的家给小变装癖马
Max, he lives here.
麦克斯,他就住在这儿
And I'm telling you, this is working.
相信我,这行的
What I'm doing is actually kind of brilliant.
我这法子其实蛮聪明的呢
Now I'm worried about those houses you built.
现在我开始担心你盖的那些房子了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的

 
humanity [hju:'mæniti]

想一想再看

n. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科

 
habitat ['hæbitæt]

想一想再看

n. (动植物的)产地,栖息地

联想记忆
realistic [riə'listik]

想一想再看

adj. 现实的,现实主义的

 
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
humiliated

想一想再看

v. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…

 
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
shaft [ʃɑ:ft]

想一想再看

n. 轴,杆状物,矛,柄,竖井,(一道)光线

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。